Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 28

mladen:
From today on, all the items from all the sections (including elite and advanced sections) are accessible without a fee The look and the feel of the forum will change a bit (to make the access easier) but there will be no more exclusive sections

Why is it free now?That is a radical change.

nevar:
Why is it free now?That is a radical change.

Why not? It is just a matter of priorities and of a decision

mladen:

Why not? It is just a matter of priorities and of a decision

Thank You all of you guys who are behind this change

Thank You Mladen and Mrtools for your expertise and generosity

Best wishes

secretcode

Files:
thankyou.jpg  130 kb

secretcode:

Thank You all of you guys who are behind this change

Thank You Mladen and Mrtools for your expertise and generosity

Best wishes

secretcode

I second that

All information provided above are very useful. Thank you so much.

hi mladen & mrtools,

the link i used to list all my subscribed threats isn't working anymore (https://www.forex-tsd.com/privatemessage/subscribedposts/0/1) 

can you pls tell me the new link? many thanks in advance. 

engula:

hi mladen & mrtools,

the link i used to list all my subscribed threats isn't working anymore (https://www.forex-tsd.com/privatemessage/subscribedposts/0/1) 

can you pls tell me the new link? many thanks in advance. 

as MLADEN recently informed,every thing is going to be normal and usual as before,mostly big issued solved according to developers and brushing/cleaning process is started now.so we strongly hope that we will be enjoy with ease, soon as before.

mntiwana:
as MLADEN recently informed,every thing is going to be normal and usual as before,mostly big issued solved according to developers and brushing/cleaning process is started now.so we strongly hope that we will be enjoy with ease, soon as before.

thank you for your kind reply. unfortunately, i couldn't access to the forum for a long period and missed mladen's information.

hope everything will be working soon again. bye.