ZeroCode Beta 2 Status - page 6

Thanks! This really opens up some possibilities!

But I just don't know the different between Apply to First Indicator's Data and Previous Indicator's Data? The two seems to be the same, aren't they?

It looks to me like it does not matter which you choose when you apply the first MA to the RSI. But if you apply another MA you can have it apply to the 1st indicator which would be the RSI or the previous indicator which would be the 1st MA.

Ah, i see... interesting

hi friends.

i'am glad that i joined here,to know more about zero code...

goof?po bad?let me have a look

hello bassically i am a .Net programer now we got the project on forex trading and so that we wer having the MT4 api dll and the dll is in c++ so while we are using that dll we getting the entry point not found error so if you having the idea on MT4 dll which supports .Net frame work can u provide that one to me

hi evry body and have a good day

Hi scorpion,

generaly i'm trying to program some EAs and in all the bigest problem [mostly, i think] is not to make code, cause are a lot of EAs redy with cool EA logicks, but is problem to replace some idicatores in, which are not standard [like supersignals,.....]. Generaly i would like to ask u, if will be posible to putt in other indicatores like are in base ofer in, and make some complikate but i think cool EAs codes like for example SkyDart has. So or so, ill be very happy to get/buy your program. Many thanks for your work and nice and corect patient with newbe.

Marko

im getting a error code from my ea ( 4109 ) can anyone explain this?

Reason: