Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 5

Gyazo - 56bcce9ef092759db53ed8f09327dd27.png

mine looks different in the two graphs in your chart if you frequently changed direction. flatter than in yours.

muzaffer111:
Gyazo - 56bcce9ef092759db53ed8f09327dd27.png mine looks different in the two graphs in your chart if you frequently changed direction. flatter than in yours.

Sorry

What "mine" indicator and chart are you comparing it to? I have no idea what are you comparing it to - the indicator that you are talking about was posted by mrtools and he did not post any picture at all at that post (check the link I have provided in previous post) - so what is your starting point for comparison?

Gyazo - 5e34664aa014f52b45821a718b0c3176.gif

Retrieved from this graphic to your message. My question is very simple. this indicator in your picture smoother. I chart the ups and downs of my doing too much. the difference is clear.

muzaffer111:
Gyazo - 5e34664aa014f52b45821a718b0c3176.gif Retrieved from this graphic to your message. My question is very simple. this indicator in your picture smoother. I chart the ups and downs of my doing too much. the difference is clear.

What message of mine and what picture of mine?

I DID NOT POST "Smoothed Triggerlines_mtf_alerts + lines correct nmc.mq4" INDICATOR nor did I post any picture of that indicator. I am not mrtools. We live 7 time zones separated from each other

My question is the following : what post and what picture are you comparing it to?

sorry. I mix. I do not know english. I was thinking that you understand from the indicator. Get Paid If there are any problems with the indicators I use this place was recommended by the management of the site. I bought this indicator looking at that picture, but I did not like the picture in my chart. I installed it wrong, I entered the wrong settings. How should. I chart my own that I wanted to be like in the picture. I could not tell.

muzaffer111:
sorry. I mix. I do not know english. I was thinking that you understand from the indicator. Get Paid If there are any problems with the indicators I use this place was recommended by the management of the site. I bought this indicator looking at that picture, but I did not like the picture in my chart. I installed it wrong, I entered the wrong settings. How should. I chart my own that I wanted to be like in the picture. I could not tell.

muzaffer111

I think that it will be the best that mrtools explains what setting is he using. He will be available in some 5-6 hours and I am sure that he will do his best to clarify the differences

regards

Mladen

MladenWaiting okay. And thank you

muzaffer111:
MladenWaiting okay. And thank you

I think you don't know how to set up an indicator in MTF mode. Put settings TimeFrame to 240 on a H1 chart and you will get you want (smoother lines) .

mladen:
Press the "Go Advanced" and there you can attach pictures (and other stuff) you can not attach pictures in the quick reply mode

In fact you can (Insert image)

Reason: