Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 22

mladen:
I am not that good at what exactly has to be done when the owner of a company is changed, but I believe that it was done in order to redirect the money flow to the new company So, it was a very short time that took to do that and then it was restored immediately (so that the users with such subscriptions do not feel any consequences)

My Dear Mladen

The first paragraph was very diplomatic answer, can not catch between lines

talaate:
My Dear Mladen

The first paragraph was very diplomatic answer, can not catch between lines

I was just trying to tell what I think happened. In this case I was not involved - and since I must play the "voice of the forum" that is my best guess what happened

In my case, the subscription followed to be cancelled...i never can download something from the elite-section. Why?

Draffi:
In my case, the subscription followed to be cancelled...i never can download something from the elite-section. Why?

Please send a proof that you indeed payed the subscription to any of packages or sections that require that to support@forex-tsd.com

All the subscribers work as usual after that cancellation, but from your data I can not see any membership to payed packages/sections - only the commercial department can see that data

mladen

So far I have sent 4 emails to support with no answers. They have not billed my paypal account which was due 9-19. I hope I don't receive a late payment member cancellation. At this time the "sorry your subscription has been canceled" have stopped and I can down load from the elite.

Ray

traderduke:
mladen

So far I have sent 4 emails to support with no answers. They have not billed my paypal account which was due 9-19. I hope I don't receive a late payment member cancellation. At this time the "sorry your subscription has been canceled" have stopped and I can down load from the elite.

Ray

Ray

There will be nothing of a sort. Don't worry

hi mladen

i tried to register to elite section but i got this message : Sorry, we do not support subscriptions anymore.

can you explain to me what it means ?

thanks a lot

human18:
hi mladen

i tried to register to elite section but i got this message : Sorry, we do not support subscriptions anymore.

can you explain to me what it means ?

thanks a lot

New owner is in a process of restructuring the whole thing. When it is finished, everything will be clarified and clear

mladen:
New owner is in a process of restructuring the whole thing. When it is finished, everything will be clarified and clear

Os there some period that you can tell in which the whole thing will be cleared?

techmac:
Os there some period that you can tell in which the whole thing will be cleared?

techmac

Frankly I don't know. As soon as it starts be sure that all of you will be properly informed

Reason: