Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 21

thefxpros:
you are a tyrant...deny the access to elite section to honest and beloved old members like me...shame on you...

I believe that in time like this (the owner transition times) things like that are more or less normal. Just think of the accounting problems that are arisen in cases like that

But I also believe that the problems will be solved fast and that a "work as usual" (or better) will be resumed very soon

mladen:
I believe that in time like this (the owner transition times) things like that are more or less normal. Just think of the accounting problems that are arisen in cases like that But I also believe that the problems will be solved fast and that a "work as usual" (or better) will be resumed very soon

Any signs how "soon" will it be resumed?

mladen:
I believe that in time like this (the owner transition times) things like that are more or less normal. Just think of the accounting problems that are arisen in cases like that But I also believe that the problems will be solved fast and that a "work as usual" (or better) will be resumed very soon

Do you want to quit?

Anyway:
Do you want to quit?

Why ?

mladen:
Why ?

Why don't you become a owner?

Anyway:
Why don't you become a owner?

For the usual reason

So, is everyone's subscription cancelled now ????????????

Wulong10:
So, is everyone's subscription cancelled now ????????????

No it is not. It was canceled at one moment and then restored (as far as I see in your data it is the same case with you too)

Can you post and download from those sections?

Yes , I tried to download an indicator from Elite Section and it worked.

But I have got an email from PayPal and one from Forex-TSD Customer Support that it is indeed cancelled ....

Wulong10:
Yes , I tried to download an indicator from Elite Section and it worked. But I have got an email from PayPal and one from Forex-TSD Customer Support that it is indeed cancelled ....

I am not that good at what exactly has to be done when the owner of a company is changed, but I believe that it was done in order to redirect the money flow to the new company

So, it was a very short time that took to do that and then it was restored immediately (so that the users with such subscriptions do not feel any consequences)

Reason: