Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 23

Dears

Again I am not able to use my advanced elite subscribing any more, I got this message:

"Sorry, we do not support subscriptions anymore." I hope this is temporary until the new server works in proper way.

Dear Mladen

due to the previous circumstances, I am not able to reply your message in requests-ideas thread

Talaat E

talaate:
Dears

Again I am not able to use my advanced elite subscribing any more, I got this message:

"Sorry, we do not support subscriptions anymore." I hope this is temporary until the new server works in proper way.

Dear Mladen

due to the previous circumstances, I am not able to reply your message in requests-ideas thread

Talaat E

Talaat E

That is a part of the changes that are made to the site and prepared for this weekend - it will be resolved very soon

mladen:
Talaat E That is a part of the changes that are made to the site and prepared for this weekend - it will be resolved very soon

Thanks Boss your reply

talaate:
Thanks Boss your reply

:):)

Like this one :

Files:

mladen:
:):):)

Like this one :

Don't tell me that you look like that

whisperer is right, the tie is awful. Black is better

krelian99:

Nagh, I am uglier You can see my ugly face here : https://www.facebook.com/MladenFX?ref=tn_tnmn

krelian99:

Krelian

and hand bag is missing too,BOSS may have one bag in left hand.

Isn't it a yellow (super hero) cape. Hmm, I read 'head bang'. Wearing a red tie, holding the cape in one hand and head banging. Nice

krelian99:
Isn't it a yellow (super hero) cape. Hmm, I read 'head bang'. Wearing a red tie, holding the cape in one hand and head banging. Nice

No superheroes around here. we are mere mortals trying to survive among the HFT sharks

Reason: