REQ HA Offline Chart - page 10

cleared by patona

Mladen, is it possible to apply smoothing from other smoothed sources to create other types of smoothed Offline charts.

For example instead of HA Smoothed.

Is it possible instead, in theory to add Jurik Smoothed to a Offline chart?

Or any other type of smoothing to a Offline Chart instead of HA?

If so the possibilities are grand.

ish

ismael360:
Mladen, is it possible to apply smoothing from other smoothed sources to create other types of smoothed Offline charts.

For example instead of HA Smoothed.

Is it possible instead, in theory to add Jurik Smoothed to a Offline chart?

Or any other type of smoothing to a Offline Chart instead of HA?

If so the possibilities are grand.

ish

ish,

Yes, it can be done (any type of smoothing could be used)

mladen:
ish, Yes, it can be done (any type of smoothing could be used)

Mladen, can you create a sort of All Averages indicator that would give one the ability to sort through and pick the different types of smoothing to apply to the offline chart?

Please?

And could you give the new indicator it's own thread?

Ish

ismael360:
Mladen, can you create a sort of All Averages indicator that would give one the ability to sort through and pick the different types of smoothing to apply to the offline chart?

Please?

Ish

Ish

It is a good idea, I like it

It will be done

ismael360:

Please?

Ish

Ish

Here is the first version of HA smoothed offline indicator that can use any of the 20 types of moving averages in smoothing (in any combination) : ha_averages_smoothed_offline.ex4

I tested it and it works OK. Example is using "smoother" for smoothing

mladen:
Ish

Here is the first version of HA smoothed offline indicator that can use any of the 20 types of moving averages in smoothing (in any combination) : ha_averages_smoothed_offline.ex4

I tested it and it works OK. Example is using "smoother" for smoothing

Hi Mladen, which settings did you take for the Step Indicator. Thanks for your help.

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, which settings did you take for the Step Indicator. Thanks for your help.

Gfuchs

Step indicator was used with default settings. The HA offline used "smoother" for both type of smoothing (that is not the default setting)

Gfuchs:

PS: forgot to tell - that is not the "regular" step ma but the step ma pdf (probability density function) step ma

Hello mladen,

there is a lot of action on my M10 offline chart after loading the new HA-averages smoothed offline indicator. He added two ore three bars at the end and after a second it will be cleared and so on. On the journal display Comes the following message: HistoryBase: 6 Errors in EurUsd 10.

Files: