Elite indicators :) - page 769

Good morning Mladen & MrTools

I'm looking for the "nmc" version of the Aroon indicator with message alerts for the cross-over of the Aroon lines.

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Good morning Mladen & MrTools

I'm looking for the "nmc" version of the Aroon indicator with message alerts for the cross-over of the Aroon lines.

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine

Is there a version that was working on older build of metatrader?

Also, did you check this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173526/page2 ?

mladen:
SAugustine

Is there a version that was working on older build of metatrader?

Also, did you check this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173526/page2 ?

Found it - Thanks Mladen!!!

Aroon Oscillator with alerts and arrows on chart (nmc)

Hi Mladen/MrTools -

Could you please convert this indicator to "nmc" version?

Thanks

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Aroon Oscillator with alerts and arrows on chart (nmc)

Hi Mladen/MrTools -

Could you please convert this indicator to "nmc" version?

Thanks

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go : aroon_oscillator_-_arrows_main_chart_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Sylvester Here you go : aroon_oscillator_-_arrows_main_chart_nmc.mq4

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
yamaichi Here you go

One thing though : I can not make the bands change colors the way the ma line change it too since it would require too much buffers (it would exceed the limit of 8 drawing buffers that metatrader 4 has) Also, you can specify deviations period separately from the averages period (for practical reasons - on some of them they have to be different to ha a meaningful result)

regards

Mladen

Updated version compatible with new mql : allaverages_v2.5_amp_bands_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Paul Here you go

As of rsx : it already had the "new" one in it

regards

Mladen

Updated version compatible with the new mql : rsx__ma__tma_abands_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

RSX of Adaptive super smoother: - could you please add the "Divergence feature" to this indicator? I've been using it today on various time frames and it's really very, very accurate. Great job my friend and thank you most sincerely!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

I am not sure that this particular indicator is the best for automatic divergence finding (simply because it has periods when the values are either 0 or 100 for some extensive number of bars, and then finding peaks is, as far as math comparison is concerned, impossible) but here is the version that allows you to see divergences too. Try it out. Who knows : maybe I am wrong regrading those flat extreme periods and it gives a useful divergence signals (it depends largely on the periods used - the flatter the peaks are the less chance that the indicator will be able to identify divergence - so it is better to use shorter periods for that purpose (at least that is my opinion))

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

This is On Chart Averages Rsi Summed with the averages updated to be nmc and added nrp coloring to the rsi summed, and also posting a mod of Mladen's, Show close of the day in which i added nrp coloring and alerts, which seems to go along well with the later. The rsi summed uses a channel option which can be turned off(second picture),and zigzag option. The chart is an daily offline chart produced from Ha smoothed offline.

Reason: