REQ HA Offline Chart - page 14

New version of HA offline that patches some of the new metatrader builds nonsenses : HA smoothed offline 3.07 nmc.ex4

Franky, I did not like the result of the jurik offline when there is just one price fro all the 4 prices. So, here is this version too that uses 4 jurik averages : of open, close, high and low and this is the result : Jurik offline 1.01.ex4

Test it, maybe this one will be better in trading and probably will give results closer to reality (having the 4 prices now)

PS: setting the smoothing period to 1 produces a simple OHLC chart

Files:

One thing I have just noticed : when used in builds bellow 902, offline charts can slow down the termnal

When build 902 is used, then it works OK

Just to clarify the last post

Build 840 - HA offline 3.09 (compiled with build 840) - in the upper left corner are written offline file size, records number in that file, bars number on chart and number of vars that need to be recalculated :

The same thing (exactly the same ex4 file, exactly the same broker, exactly the same data) but build 902 and now see the numbers in the upper left corner

For now, my conclusion is to transfer to build 902 if possible

Files:

Anybody can share the candle time indicator...

ramdaskusurkar:
Anybody can share the candle time indicator...

I guess this is what you are looking for : iclock.ex4

Files:
iclock.ex4  9 kb

Thanks Mladen

Hello mladen - I can't seem to get any version of the HA smoothed offline charts to work - Using FXCM build 910 and build on several other brokers on my computer. I open a one min chart of eurusd - hold down the "page up" key to load max number of 1 min candles on chart - I next go to the default period converter on the broker platform(in the scripts sub-folder), set the period multiplier to 10 (assuming this will generate a 10 min offline chart) -- next i go to file-open offline and look for a eurusd choice in the drop-down menu, I successfully open a 10 min offline chart - next I find the HA smoothed offline 3.09 in the indicators list and drag it onto the offline chart at which my broker freezes. The only to close the broker is via the control-shift-escape option which opens the task manager where I stop the broker from running - when I re-open the brokers they are still frozen - I have to go through the task manage again and then go through my "C" drive to the metatrader sub folder and delete

the HA smoothed 3.09 from the directory. The same thing happend with the earlier versions of the HA offline - am i doing something wrong? I also put the HA smoothed several versions) in the experts folder just to check but nothing happens when I try to load it on chart. Am I missing an underlying indicator or somrthing? The copy of HeikenAshi smoothed posted with this DOES open on a 10 min eurusd offline chart but is not as refined as the various versions I see posted in this forum. Thanks in advance for your reply.

pipmagnet:
Hello mladen - I can't seem to get any version of the HA smoothed offline charts to work - Using FXCM build 910 and build on several other brokers on my computer. I open a one min chart of eurusd - hold down the "page up" key to load max number of 1 min candles on chart - I next go to the default period converter on the broker platform(in the scripts sub-folder), set the period multiplier to 10 (assuming this will generate a 10 min offline chart) -- next i go to file-open offline and look for a eurusd choice in the drop-down menu, I successfully open a 10 min offline chart - next I find the HA smoothed offline 3.09 in the indicators list and drag it onto the offline chart at which my broker freezes. The only to close the broker is via the control-shift-escape option which opens the task manager where I stop the broker from running - when I re-open the brokers they are still frozen - I have to go through the task manage again and then go through my "C" drive to the metatrader sub folder and delete the HA smoothed 3.09 from the directory. The same thing happend with the earlier versions of the HA offline - am i doing something wrong? I also put the HA smoothed several versions) in the experts folder just to check but nothing happens when I try to load it on chart. Am I missing an underlying indicator or somrthing? The copy of HeikenAshi smoothed posted with this DOES open on a 10 min eurusd offline chart but is not as refined as the various versions I see posted in this forum. Thanks in advance for your reply.

pipmagnet

Simply drag it to any chart and open the offline chart (with default parameters it will be 10 minute chart for the symbols of the char) and that is all

Do not attach it to a 10 minute chart with pseudo time frame set to 10 : it will try to overwrite the chart that it is attached to and then the terminal will freeze - set the pseudo time frame to any non existing time frame different from the current chart and from regular metatrader time frames in order to avoid collision

wow - thanks - market is closed but it did generate the HA bars - read almost every post in this thread and somehow missed the correct instructions - will offer feedback sunday eve when market opens - many thanks again. You are truly a treasure to the trading world.

Reason: