REQ HA Offline Chart - page 9

Hi Mladen, Does the Ashi candle offline chart repaint like Renko Candle offline chart. Also, Your renko version 3.305 can still form Renko candle without internet connection, that's mean We dont need to put it on VPS , so we can turn on and off MT4 without any problem. Right. Thank you

ngoanhoang3:
Hi Mladen, Does the Ashi candle offline chart repaint like Renko Candle offline chart. Also, Your renko version 3.305 can still form Renko candle without internet connection, that's mean We dont need to put it on VPS , so we can turn on and off MT4 without any problem. Right. Thank you

ngoanhoang3

HA offline charts do not repaint

Hi Mladen, I have 1 question about the HA offline chart, Do i need to turn on the computer all the time to let the HA candle on the online chart to update or the HA indicator can form the candle without internet connection when i turn off my computer. Also, You haven't answer me about the Renko version 3.305, does it still form Renko candle without internet connection, so I dont need to put it on VPS. Please give me response as soon as possible. THank you

ngoanhoang3:
Hi Mladen, I have 1 question about the HA offline chart, Do i need to turn on the computer all the time to let the HA candle on the online chart to update or the HA indicator can form the candle without internet connection when i turn off my computer. Also, You haven't answer me about the Renko version 3.305, does it still form Renko candle without internet connection, so I dont need to put it on VPS. Please give me response as soon as possible. THank you

ngoanhoang3

Use version 3.306 (since that is the most recent)

Without internet connection it will work but will be able to form only offline chart for the data that already exists on your PC

Hi mladen, many thanks for creating this beauty. I wonder if it is possible to apply gradient colors to it?

Kiko

kiko12:
Hi mladen, many thanks for creating this beauty. I wonder if it is possible to apply gradient colors to it? Kiko

Kiki

It s an offline chart

Offline charts (as any symbols data) do not have an information of colors - just time, volume and prices

mladen:
PS: just one remark - if someone is using the "smoothed" version, by setting both smooth periods to 1 it in effect makes a regular Heiken ashi (so the smoothed version is a kind of 2-in-1 : it can generated the regular heiken ashi as well as any combination of smoothed heiken ashi)

How could I be so stupid?

I still looking for HA offline 3.06("no smoothed" version).

Hello mladen,

I`am a little bit hopeless with the offline-chart. After three times to work with it, i have the same results: The metatrader-surface is complet frozen. There is no reaction of anything. The only thing what I can do is to uninstall the metatrader and make a new installation.

Here is my proceeding:

- install of the indicator Daily Data in a normal Chart (15 min)

- open file Folder, open offline chart and choose the 10min offline chart

- install daily data in the offline chart

- install Ha smoothed offline 3.06 nmc in the offline chart

After that, metatrader is complet frozen. There is no net-connection

The only way to stop metatrader is over the task manager of Windows.

I`ve read the complet thread, but there is no tip, what is wrong.

Please can you tell me in simple words, what I have to do.

I know, that is not like an advanced trader, but this is first time i try to work with offline chart.

Metatrader is version 4 build 670

I have installed no other indicators or ea`s

I hope, I have your understanding.

Best regards

Patona

patona:
Hello mladen,

I`am a little bit hopeless with the offline-chart. After three times to work with it, i have the same results: The metatrader-surface is complet frozen. There is no reaction of anything. The only thing what I can do is to uninstall the metatrader and make a new installation.

Here is my proceeding:

- install of the indicator Daily Data in a normal Chart (15 min)

- open file Folder, open offline chart and choose the 10min offline chart

- install daily data in the offline chart

- install Ha smoothed offline 3.06 nmc in the offline chart

After that, metatrader is complet frozen. There is no net-connection

The only way to stop metatrader is over the task manager of Windows.

I`ve read the complet thread, but there is no tip, what is wrong.

Please can you tell me in simple words, what I have to do.

I know, that is not like an advanced trader, but this is first time i try to work with offline chart.

Metatrader is version 4 build 670

I have installed no other indicators or ea`s

I hope, I have your understanding.

Best regards

Patona

patona

Do not attach HA offline 3.06 to an offline chart

It has to be attached to a regular chart (it is creating the offline chart that you have to open then). Just attach it to a regular chart

Hello mladen,

now it runs, what else

Thank you for kindly help

Patona

Reason: