Waddah Attar Buy Sell Vol ( never seen before )

This indicator separate Buy Volume and Sell Volume .. you never see like this before

It Draws three histogram:

Red- Sell Volume.

Green- Buy Volume.

Yellow- Defrence.

Files:
vv1.gif  13 kb
vv2.gif  13 kb
vv3.gif  12 kb

good work waddah , all your work is great

can you comment on Difference? (just in English, please?)

Files:

Great work Waddah!

fxbs:
can you comment on Difference? (just in English, please?)

The difference seems to be BuyVolume - SellVolume. A negative value means bearish bar and a positive value a bullish bar.

THX, FerruFx!..

i see that the buy sell volume bars are the same just the opposite. i mean they are a mirror image of each other. so that cannot be right. i think that would mean buy and sell volume is exactly the same on each price bar!

oneprint:
i see that the buy sell volume bars are the same just the opposite. i mean they are a mirror image of each other. so that cannot be right. i think that would mean buy and sell volume is exactly the same on each price bar!

You have to look closier because if the difference is 0, then the volumes Sell and Buy cannot be the same. You can see on chart that the volume bars are really different.

FerruFx

anyone can explain how to entry base on this indicator?

FerruFx:
Great work Waddah! The difference seems to be BuyVolume - SellVolume. A negative value means bearish bar and a positive value a bullish bar.

Yes This is correct ..

Nice work, but isn't volume based upon our broker? What broker has the highest volume and activity out there that uses MT4?

oneprint:

No

There is Defrence Between Buy Vol and Sell Vol

And I Draw it in Yellow Line

Reason: