Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 20

I think a good entry signal to confirm the trades would be a bullish candle for Buy or a bearish candle for sell. bullish means close above open and reverse for sell. I tried to take the signal without the confirmation on NZDUSD and it was a loss, so I think a small confirmation would do much good. I will take it on hourly chart.

walterw:
Hi lepricus, can I ask what indicator is your blue and red dots lines there ? thanks Walter.

sure, its kang gun's S&R indicator

lepiricus:
sure, its kang gun's S&R indicator

thanks lepiricus... I will test them... do they repaint or paint later from the pivots ?... looks nice to measure price action... cheers Walter.

honestly I don't know if they repaint, you might ask over at KG's thread they'd know. I dont stare at my charts so as far as I know they don't repaint.

lepiricus:
honestly I don't know if they repaint, you might ask over at KG's thread they'd know. I dont stare at my charts so as far as I know they don't repaint.

No problem I will test that... do you have a link to that thread ? thanks Walter.

bigbear3391:
Hey jeffalan2112,

Im flattered that you want to know.

Well my trading week is never really "TYPICAL". Everyday is something new. My PCs stay on round the clock. Before the alerts indicator I used the price alerts in MT4 to tell me when prices where heading in the direction I want.

So here it goes.

Wake up.

Check charts.

Breakfast

Check Charts

Workout

Check Charts

Lunch

Check Charts & Talk To Forex11 & who ever else is on Skype

Do What I gotta do

ETC....

Plus it helps to have broker that supports Mobile trading so you you can keep track on the go.

I know that it does not seem all that but thats really it. If I see a trade I get in. The Alerts help more now so I dont have to keep looking.

Get your self a el cheapo laptop from Ebay or the such just for trading. Take it with you. most mobile phone companies offer a cheap rate for WIFI especially out of the US.

Sorry its not as exciting as it sounded . the real fun comes with the money!!!

Bear-

you forgot something...

drive a sports car with a hot model riding shotgun.....

this should be a part of your daily routine...

plauski:
you forgot something...

drive a sports car with a hot model riding shotgun.....

this should be a part of your daily routine...

Hey plauski,

LOL Thats a good one.

When I get $250,000 I can burn on a sports car (I hope somtime in this liftime) I will get this one:

Aston Martin V12 Vanquish.

I would never buy one in the states. Its pointless. 250K on 400+ horses & you cant do more than 75? I stick with Honda in the states. My GF is in the UK. When I get to the UK that will be a different story.

You guyz wanted to know about my trading, not about how I have fun!

Take Care All & have a great weekend!!!

Bear-

I got 19 on eur/usd had the stop set wrong but its profit.

then tried nzd/usd for -24

stalking the next trade.

was observing AUD USD this am. FTC gave a buy on h1 where the yellow square is. now it gave another signal (look at chart). is this a repaint? thanks in advance.

Files:
repaint.jpg  161 kb

bigbear3391:
Hey plauski,

LOL Thats a good one.

When I get $250,000 I can burn on a sports car (I hope somtime in this liftime) I will get this one:

Aston Martin V12 Vanquish.

I would never buy one in the states. Its pointless. 250K on 400+ horses & you cant do more than 75? I stick with Honda in the states. My GF is in the UK. When I get to the UK that will be a different story.

You guyz wanted to know about my trading, not about how I have fun!

Take Care All & have a great weekend!!!

Bear-

do they call you Bear? Big Bear? lol. just playin'...

Reason: