Harmonic Analysis - page 314

I'm also following the formation of this CRAB PATTERN BULL on EURUSD.Cosa do you think?

EURGBP - I've expected a pullback for a long while. I'm trying to predict where the pair moves next. Maybe it will bounce after reaching previous support level and pull back to previous resistance that became support and bounce again.

Files:

dan50:
I'm also following the formation of this CRAB PATTERN BULL on EURUSD.Cosa do you think?

PRZ for the crab is within previous support. Let's keep an eye on it.

Files:

RyuShin:
EURGBP - I've expected a pullback for a long while. I'm trying to predict where the pair moves next. Maybe it will bounce after reaching previous support level and pull back to previous resistance that became support and bounce again.

Hi Ryu,

Here my analysis and pending order on EURGBP planned weeks ago... Im waiting until completion of ab=cd before enteriing the trade. Hope that I ll not miss it... Looks really nice.... you can see my Tp is right before the last support which is now a resistance... Will see what happens these next days...

Regards

Files:
eurgbp.png  32 kb

Hi guys, nice to be here from time to time and see how good this forum is.

Too bad direct upload of even a 21k file is still not viable for me here.

Tested with this trend break pic on the bear side, but still the only way I can do it through URL links... any cure to the life of the trader?

Gyazo - e73e193d1151fc98d9929e2a6f9fefe5.png

Hi all,

the level on EURUSD is great. I lost once on EURUSD taking long at 1.3524. The level whitin the grab is really good. I do see a beatiful bat there too... Looks like a dragon by the way. the level below is good too with the completion of abcd. both levels are valid in my opinion and if the first fail I ll take the last one too...

Files:
eurusd_3.png  41 kb

Hello everyone.

EURAUD: The price is in the middle of the PRZ and I came to this beautiful long against the trend. We will see developments

What do you say, we can keep it reliable?

I agree with Ryu, but also the supposed ab = cd abdelaziz46 is realizable

Another possible abcd on EURJPY!

dan50:
What do you say, we can keep it reliable? I agree with Ryu, but also the supposed ab = cd abdelaziz46 is realizable

dan - write TF&pairs, black fon - do not see

=============

DodgerBlue .786-.886 is 4-point pattern, wait to enter long

Reason: