Harmonic Analysis - page 312

dan50:
Bearish Butterfly, perfectly successful with the first target hit.

There was a three drives as well.

Ryushin Hello, I would like your opinion on where to put Stop loss in this Gartley bullish.Sono long entered exactly in the convergence between 0.886 and 1.618 BC XA practically in the PRZ. Usually I place the SL to about 20 pips from the point X. What do you think?

dan50:

Ryushin Hello, I would like your opinion on where to put Stop loss in this Gartley bullish.Sono long entered exactly in the convergence between 0.886 and 1.618 BC XA practically in the PRZ. Usually I place the SL to about 20 pips from the point X. What do you think?

Well if target and risk is at least 1:1, your place of stop loss is fine. The real question is, is it profitable for you? If yes, keep it up. If not, you should probably not do that.

I just bought the pair because there's a dragonfly doji candle. Maybe it's a sign of bull.

Files:
eurusdh4_6.png  37 kb

OK, I agree with your buy and thank you for your opinio

Possible New CYPHER EURUSD 4H

Files:
eurusd.jpg  203 kb

gezis:

Hi Gezis,

You drawing is for me a Shark and not a Cypher because of the 141.2 extension broken.... the candel closes btw 141.2 and 161.8 so for me it is clearly a shark with a potential PRZ btw 88.2 and 113... Based on the supply and demand analysis we can clearly see a very good level on the 88.2 with a fresh and original supply zone arround 1.3685... If price goes there I ll really think of selling it.... Before that we have some supply zones that we have to break, the first arround 1.3566.

Regards

gezis:

If you found new ratios of a cypher that is profitable, feel free to share the ratios. If you meant that it's a nomal cypher, as you're mentioned, it is not a cypher but shark.

I missed this hammer bar level on NZDJPY.

Files:
nzdjpydaily.png  40 kb

EURNZD - This gartley could be my biggest win ever. About 400pips in the target range.

Files:

GBPAUD - Potential bullish cypher and bearish bat. Looks like the pair has been ranging.

Files:
gbpauddaily.png  49 kb
Reason: