Harmonic Analysis - page 82

irad:

GBPJPY 5m bullish navarro 200(what is the origion of this one?) 5m

with gartley FC 61.8%+261.8%

navarro 200 seems to react well, so as the gartley FC

I took a 50% off at 30 pips and letting this one to keep rolling to B point(or stoploss :P)

Great day traders!

Files:
gbpjpy.m5_1.png  66 kb

paulselvan:
hello friends i wonder to know how you can post near every 10 mn in that forum...and the same time analyze,make decision and trade in short timeframe...its amazing

basically I keep looking at the charts while posting everything and having zup alerts and mt4 alerts, so I just open the charts.

RyuShin:
USDJPY M15 - Potential bullish cypher. Fibo clusters meet around 78.6. Like I mentioned before, this pair is consolidating so it may be a good chance to go long.

Maybe another bat.

Files:
usdjpym30_1.png  69 kb

irad:
navarro 200 seems to react well, so as the gartley FC I took a 50% off at 30 pips and letting this one to keep rolling to B point(or stoploss :P) Great day traders!

You're on fire today irad

RyuShin:
You're on fire today irad

Thanks, I keep my demo practice before back to live,

anyway I have 1 bad trade today, I tried USDCAD 60m bullish dragon pattern which nipped my buystop and went 20 pips down~(I think it's not dragon but barney, it's still valid and i'll let it run, but it's not like all those dragon that you see and say "OMG.. I only... I could earn 220 pips with no risk/pain" LOL...

Files:

irad:
Thanks, I keep my demo practice before back to live, anyway I have 1 bad trade today, I tried USDCAD 60m bullish dragon pattern which nipped my buystop and went 20 pips down~(I think it's not dragon but barney, it's still valid and i'll let it run, but it's not like all those dragon that you see and say "OMG.. I only... I could earn 220 pips with no risk/pain" LOL...

Lol barney. I thought you were not interested in dragon pattern. Why did you start trading it?

RyuShin:
Lol barney. I thought you were not interested in dragon pattern. Why did you start trading it?

basically I don't trade it, just demo trade, with such a great risk reward and sense(it's like a double-top/double-bottom which is part of my trading) I thought to learn more about it and give it a shot.

irad:
basically I don't trade it, just demo trade, with such a great risk reward and sense(it's like a double-top/double-bottom which is part of my trading) I thought to learn more about it and give it a shot.

Great attempt. Just like me trading black/white swan. Every custom pattern could be profitable if you know how to deal with them.

Files:
eurjpym15.png  78 kb

RyuShin:
Let me get this clear, in the pic C is XA extension 127.2-141.4 and D and XC retracement 78.6??

cypher

adonis23:
cypher

Thank you adonis. Now I really know how to draw cypher.

Reason: