Concentrated - page 6

mladen:
Hermo PS: testing it now. Try using the one attached here and see what will be a number written out in the upper left corner of the chart and set the trailing stop to that value or greater (in points not pips) to see what will happen to trailing stop in that case

Good:

I put it to work now.

I'm commenting on results.

Best regards.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Good:

I put it to work now.

I'm commenting on results.

Best regards.

Hermo.

This version from my testing is working correctly, also has a new option TrailOnlyWhenInProfit, please test and report your findings.

Files:

mrtools:
This version from my testing is working correctly, also has a new option TrailOnlyWhenInProfit, please test and report your findings.

Good morning:

Thanks mrtools to continue working on this EA and try to solve the problem of trailing stop.

Thanks also to mladen.

I will desistemar all previous versions and I'll put to work this latest version.

Programmed so fast that I did not have time to examine in detail all the results.

I expose results. And if any error is detected'll let you know.

Best regards.

Hermo.

mrtools:

Hello mrtools:

the new option (TrailOnlyWhenInProfit), could you please explain me that function is? I know what you mean, but as is logical, a trailing always have to move when the price is on our side, so I do not understand the new function.

please help.

A greeting

Hermo.

Hermo:
Hello mrtools:

the new option (TrailOnlyWhenInProfit), could you please explain me that function is? I know what you mean, but as is logical, a trailing always have to move when the price is on our side, so I do not understand the new function.

please help.

A greeting

Hermo.

Hermo

If TrailOnlyWhenInProfit is set to true, trailing will start only if order is in profit already. If it is set to false, it will start trailing even when the order is still not making profit

mladen:
Hermo If TrailOnlyWhenInProfit is set to true, trailing will start only if order is in profit already. If it is set to false, it will start trailing even when the order is still not making profit

Good morning:

Thanks for the clarification mladen.

A greeting

Hermo

Errores Concentrated_v1.05

Good morning to all:

I have detected errors in Concentrated_v1.05, these are graphs of H1.

Symbol 1 in the USDCHF, launches two orders at the same time, since I have put the EA on this symbol has launched two orders and both times to two orders released. In the picture looks perfect.

2 In the symbol EURJPY, the price exceeded the stop protection, sample image, this operation have not been observed because it occurred early in the morning, so all I can see is what you see in the picture .

In graphics renko far I have not liked any errors.

Regards

Hermo

Files:
usdchf-h1.png  114 kb
eurjpy-h12.png  22 kb
eurjpy-h1.png  114 kb

XAUUSD - Concentrated_v1.05

Good morning again:

This is a mistake I do not know why it occurs, does not release orders on XAUUSD.

I understand that you know why this problem occurs, I would like to explain it, thank you very much.

A greeting

Hermo.

Files:
xauusd.png  135 kb

Hermo:
Good morning again:

This is a mistake I do not know why it occurs, does not release orders on XAUUSD.

I understand that you know why this problem occurs, I would like to explain it, thank you very much.

A greeting

Hermo.

Hermo

It is an error returned by the broker (it seems like trading on that symbol is disabled for some reason). Is that happening only on that symbol (and is it renko chart too)?

Concentrated_v1.05

Hello mladen:

No, not a renko graph is a graph in time frame h1.

Understood the problem.

In renko chart so far I have not seen any errors. The graphics renko all I have working with another broker, will expose will analyze results and operations over the next week.

The other error, which launched two orders at the same time you know that you should.

He could go through the operation you see in the image previous post, the symbol of EURJPY, because the price exceeded the stop and jump.

Thank you very much mladen.

A greeting

Hermo.