Concentrated - page 2

Cyrus7:
thanks mr.tools!

it's also strange that the SL value is not fixed.

the usdjpy trade is still open, at the moment with a SL of 1.204 - the SL is always changing..

If you don't mind could you show me your settings.I added a regular trailing stop and starting to wonder if that is causing the problem.

attached you can find the setfile. hope this is helpful

thank you

Files:
uj.set  2 kb

Can you make a renko version and include all the full files and settings including trailing profit, auto SL, email alerts and all the good bells and whistles to properly filter for trend changes and make solid good trades. Can you include the renko charts setup as well.. Thanks.

MrTools,

Also, one big request. Can you make a binary options system for the five minute options to give expert, spot on signals. This could be on a 1 minute chart that will predict a solid position in the next 5 bars etc. Please make it with advanced filters etc.

Thanks.

joselatt:
Can you make a renko version and include all the full files and settings including trailing profit, auto SL, email alerts and all the good bells and whistles to properly filter for trend changes and make solid good trades. Can you include the renko charts setup as well.. Thanks.

Joselatt,

The version I posted is working on Renko, except for the stop loss issue that was reported by Cyrus7, this is some forward tests I am doing on Renko to see if the stop loss issue is resolved or not, first picture the fix wasn't working, second fix on the second picture it placed the stop loss correctly, but want a few more trades, to make sure before posting.

About an options version, have to do more research before I can give you a solid answer on that.

once fixed, can you post the full setup including the renko bars EA as well. Thanks

This version from forward testing seems to be placing the stop loss and take profit correctly, using the set file provided by Cyrus7 did well, it caught the trend with the renko but think maybe the stop loss a little to close.

The renko bars are the MeanRenko from here forex.ovo.cz(do a google search), not advertising or anything for them, you can download from that site and for a demo account a 6 month trial version, don't know about for a real account.

ps) on the picture below the first trade the stop loss still wasn't fixed on the next 2 trades was after adjusting the code a little.

thanks mr.tools - will test the new version!

you're right, sometimes the SL is too tight but maybe it works with a 1:2 risk/reward ratio - i'm just testing, testing, testing..

Thank you sir!!

Hi mr.tools,

here are my last jpy trades (with version 1.01)

Files:
foto.jpg  37 kb
Reason: