Scalp_net - page 71

LoiDash:
the EA recommended trading time is 08 to 17. is that in GMT time?

Hi LoiDash,

The Ea is coded for server time, but you can change it to whatever time, can just add or subtract the broker off set to the start and end time.

LoiDash:
the EA recommended trading time is 08 to 17. is that in GMT time?

08 to 17 is for Alpari broker with GMT +3.

It is updated visual (forward trading) statement for Scalp_net_v1.5 EURUSD, M5 timeframe:

This EA made 197 pips for this week (it is the statement in points):

The version with timefilter made 93 pips for the week.

---------

It was many years ago when I wanted to create EA based on very simple system and no one coder was available on that time. So, I studies Codersguru lessons posted on our forum and some other lessons as well and created very first version using some java creator of the EAs. Later on I improved this EA. And later on - some more coders looked at it and improved too. So, finally - we are having many versions of this very simple system (I am trading just 2 versions only).

Very first version was participated on our tsd contest and won 2nd and 1st prices.

Most stable version is 1.5.

----------------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

This is an updated version of Scalp_net_v1.5, on this version the indicator call outs are the same but now the settings can be controlled and optimized by the user. Also this version should now also work on offline charts as well. With the trailing stop you have a choice of a volty on jurik trailing stop or a regular trailing stop and with the regular trailing you have a choice of trail when in profit only or trailing immediately. Added a close on Friday so if you are in a trade on Friday and don't want it to go into the weekend just use this. The time filter for example if your start time is set to 22:00 and end time set to 10:00 the next day, the EA will trade only during those times, as far as I know not any time filters around that are capable of doing that.

The EA trading signals are like this if the fast ma(21 period) crosses slow ma (200 period) down, XO less than zero, and if psar and macd signal ine sloping down sell and the opposite for buy.

ps) this version now using XO clean, instead of the XO_forEA.

This is an updated version of the turbo scalp net. The original I posted was using Turbo(jurik using typical price ) indicators, this one using the updated version of jurik, with a choice of Applied price. Tried to keep everything the same as the Scalp_net_v1.5, but just using its jurik counterparts. Also using Parabolic Sar2 instead of the built in mt4 Psar, and XO clean instead of XO_forEA. For trailing stop there is a choice of volty on jurik trailing stop or a regular trailing stop with a choice of immediate trailing or to only trail when in profit. The EA is the exact same as version 1.6 posted above but using different indicators.

Hi do you have a default settings file also what time frame and currency pairs do you use,

Smudger:
Hi do you have a default settings file also what time frame and currency pairs do you use,

The original was tested on M1 time frame with the settings that are default in the EA now that version was profitable for EurUsd on M1 time frame, only thing you will need to change is the time filter and trailing stop to your desired settings. The jurik version it hasn't been tested as much but the settings are the same as the regular Scalp Net so may need some adjusting. Please test on demo only until you are sure about it.

my results on demo are negative for the week

mrtools:
The original was tested on M1 time frame with the settings that are default in the EA now that version was profitable for EurUsd on M1 time frame, only thing you will need to change is the time filter and trailing stop to your desired settings. The jurik version it hasn't been tested as much but the settings are the same as the regular Scalp Net so may need some adjusting. Please test on demo only until you are sure about it.

Hi, Where can I find the the original files that worked, I have spent hours reading this thread but have no idea which one to use..

Smudger:
Hi, Where can I find the the original files that worked, I have spent hours reading this thread but have no idea which one to use..

Smudger last version I know of before the version I posted is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page25

Reason: