Concentrated - page 4

it went to real account trades lot=0.01

big deference in real account from the demo...

4 loses one win.

the stop is working and the take profit also.

dasssi:
it went to real account trades lot=0.01

big deference in real account from the demo...

4 loses one win.

the stop is working and the take profit also.

Sorry to hear about the loses but glad the other stuff is working.

mrtools:
Sorry to hear about the loses but glad the other stuff is working.

i saw many times good EA on demo and when they went for real life the do not perform well that is part of the trying.

will give it another week and will see

Test 1 week

Good morning to all:

During this last week I've been running the EA on a demo account XEMarkets, spreed vendor with a fairly high compared with what we are offering the vast majority of brokers today.

Use the default setting of AD, my pretension was to see how he worked the EA and see if any error was produced. The only parameter that changed was the EcnBroker, I put it to false.

The proven and tested version was Concentrated_v1.01

I used the leftover EA renko graphics for the creation of the graphics I use the EA RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 renko, size for all pairs RenkoBoxSize has been 10 pips, other parameters that come with the default EA.

The symbols on the set to work were:

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDJPY, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURJPY, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPDKK, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, NZDJPY And USDDKK.

In the stament that are attached the two operations we performed the one on the usdjpy EA with profit of $ 387.51 and one on the gold of $ 16.

There are two symbols on those who really do not operate in all circumstances that are the GBPDKK AND USDDKK, I understand that the AllowedSlippage DIBIO, use the default that comes with the EA and I think that for these pairs should be greater, I would like to correct me if I'm right sr. mrtools. and if it was another why not throw all the operations on these symbols should for some other reason.

I will continue doing tests and posting them here, it is currently too early to have a clear finding.

By observing the EA does not detect any errors with the functioning of the management of orders and other colleagues have suggested, perhaps in GBPNZD symbol, note that it took more to move the trailing stop, but I had just done.

This coming week and touches the setting in several symbols, I will try to do as little as possible, looking for logic the setting that creates more combeniente from the results presented, because as you know in backtest renko can not do.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, I hope this helps someone in the community.

Regards

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good morning to all:

During this last week I've been running the EA on a demo account XEMarkets, spreed vendor with a fairly high compared with what we are offering the vast majority of brokers today.

Use the default setting of AD, my pretension was to see how he worked the EA and see if any error was produced. The only parameter that changed was the EcnBroker, I put it to false.

The proven and tested version was Concentrated_v1.01

I used the leftover EA renko graphics for the creation of the graphics I use the EA RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 renko, size for all pairs RenkoBoxSize has been 10 pips, other parameters that come with the default EA.

The symbols on the set to work were:

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDJPY, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURJPY, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPDKK, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, NZDJPY And USDDKK.

In the stament that are attached the two operations we performed the one on the usdjpy EA with profit of $ 387.51 and one on the gold of $ 16.

There are two symbols on those who really do not operate in all circumstances that are the GBPDKK AND USDDKK, I understand that the AllowedSlippage DIBIO, use the default that comes with the EA and I think that for these pairs should be greater, I would like to correct me if I'm right sr. mrtools. and if it was another why not throw all the operations on these symbols should for some other reason.

I will continue doing tests and posting them here, it is currently too early to have a clear finding.

By observing the EA does not detect any errors with the functioning of the management of orders and other colleagues have suggested, perhaps in GBPNZD symbol, note that it took more to move the trailing stop, but I had just done.

This coming week and touches the setting in several symbols, I will try to do as little as possible, looking for logic the setting that creates more combeniente from the results presented, because as you know in backtest renko can not do.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, I hope this helps someone in the community.

Regards

Hermo.

Thanks for your testing Hermo and sharing your results, as you know in the EA there is an automatic magic number function in which most of the currency pairs are given a magic number but found GBPDKK,USDDKK, and GBPNZD weren't on that function, so added them on this version, and updated the AllowedSlippage, somewhat.

Files:

I'm very happy about your results. I see also that you have no "luck" Euro Dollar pair

What did you mean by"I used the leftover EA renko graphics for the creation of the graphics I use the EA RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 renko"

did toy run the Ea on renko chart? how toy did it?

mrtools:
Thanks for your testing Hermo and sharing your results, as you know in the EA there is an automatic magic number function in which most of the currency pairs are given a magic number but found GBPDKK,USDDKK, and GBPNZD weren't on that function, so added them on this version, and updated the AllowedSlippage, somewhat.

Good afternoon mrtools:

As you may have worked the EA on the symbols you mentioned, if I do not change anything from EA.

Think of my knowledge are null MQL4 programming, at least for now, I have pending task for the next years.

Thanks for the changes, volvere to test the new EA.

Best regards.

Hermo.

dasssi:
I'm very happy about your results. I see also that you have no "luck" Euro Dollar pair

What did you mean by"I used the leftover EA renko graphics for the creation of the graphics I use the EA RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 renko"

did toy run the Ea on renko chart? how toy did it?

Good afternoon dasssi:

Excuse my English please.

I found you on graphic proven the EA on time, mr. mrtools graphics auditioned on MedianRenko and I'm used to working on graphics renko and wanted provar the EA on them, actually are very similar to MedianRenko.

The EA Concentrated works perfectly for this type of graphics, as you know to create candles in metatrader renko there are plenty of EAs have even indicators.

I took a long time using this EA (RenkoLiveChart_v3.2) to generate the graphics renko, the attachment for you if you want provar. I am attaching several links where you can see how to install the EA and make it work, then all you have to do is put Concentrated on the renko chart.

Renko Charts - MQL4 Code Base

Installation on MT4 Renko Chart - Forex Strategies - Forex Resources - Forex Trading-free forex trading signals and FX Forecast

The only thing I can not do is backtest, there is a commercial EA that generates graphics renko and also brings a backtest software to do about them, but I do not have it. So I can not give my opinion.

Backtesting Renko in Metatrader’s backtester � Forex Trading Tools | Metatrader tools & plug-ins

Hope that helps on your question, if not so please ask me whatever is necessary.

Regards

Hermo.

Files:

Doubt about performance?

Good afternoon mrtools:

I need to clarify, please, why this happens, as you can see, I have to run the EA on a small live account that I have opened with the test provider to perform in Demo.

In three symbols:

AUDJPY

GBPZND

CADJPY

The only thing I changed from the demo test was the version of EA, I am using Concentrated_v1.02, the parameters used are those that come by default in EA, excluding EcnBroker = false.

The three symbols are placed on a renko graph with size of 10 pips.

I understand that I am using the trailing normal, ie, at points, the default value for both long and short is 20 pips.

Because in some works and other symbols apparently not.

Deputy images, so you can understand what I'm discussing.

As you can see in the pictures, because in the GBPNZD symbol has not changed the stop at any time.

I hope help on this topic.

Best regards.

Hermo.

Files:
gbpnzd-m2.png  144 kb
audjpy-m2.png  133 kb
cadjpy-m2.png  131 kb

Hermo:
Good afternoon mrtools:

I need to clarify, please, why this happens, as you can see, I have to run the EA on a small live account that I have opened with the test provider to perform in Demo.

In three symbols:

AUDJPY

GBPZND

CADJPY

The only thing I changed from the demo test was the version of EA, I am using Concentrated_v1.02, the parameters used are those that come by default in EA, excluding EcnBroker = false.

The three symbols are placed on a renko graph with size of 10 pips.

I understand that I am using the trailing normal, ie, at points, the default value for both long and short is 20 pips.

Because in some works and other symbols apparently not.

Deputy images, so you can understand what I'm discussing.

As you can see in the pictures, because in the GBPNZD symbol has not changed the stop at any time.

I hope help on this topic.

Best regards.

Hermo.

Hermo, thanks for the update, together with Mladen(mostly Mladen ), think we figured out the problem, but not having a Renko chart up now, was wondering if you or anyone could test this on Renko, am confident it will work fine on a regular chart but on a Renko type chart not sure.

Files:
Reason: