Concentrated - page 7

Hermo:
Hello mladen:

No, not a renko graph is a graph in time frame h1.

Understood the problem.

In renko chart so far I have not seen any errors. The graphics renko all I have working with another broker, will expose will analyze results and operations over the next week.

The other error, which launched two orders at the same time you know that you should.

He could go through the operation you see in the image previous post, the symbol of EURJPY, because the price exceeded the stop and jump.

Thank you very much mladen.

A greeting

Hermo.

Hermo, about the problem with Gold found in the code the for some reason I was calling the symbol Gold, as "Gold" instead of XAUUSD, and symbol "Silver" was calling it as "Silver" instead of XAGUSD think that may have been causing the problem you were having with gold. About the second not sure what could have been causing the problem. One thing I did in my forward testing and that happened was had the EA on an offline chart of UsdDxx and another regular chart of UsdDxx and the EA opened duplicate orders, maybe check if you have the same.Anyway posting v1.06 hopefully will fix the problem with using it on Gold and Silver.

Files:

mrtools:
Hermo, about the problem with Gold found in the code the for some reason I was calling the symbol Gold, as "Gold" instead of XAUUSD, and symbol "Silver" was calling it as "Silver" instead of XAGUSD think that may have been causing the problem you were having with gold. About the second not sure what could have been causing the problem. One thing I did in my forward testing and that happened was had the EA on an offline chart of UsdDxx and another regular chart of UsdDxx and the EA opened duplicate orders, maybe check if you have the same.Anyway posting v1.06 hopefully will fix the problem with using it on Gold and Silver.

Good afternoon mrtools:

Thanks for the replies.

Regarding what you said about the second error, in my case can not be, since I have only the EA working on h1 chart on that symbol, as seen in the image attached.

I hope I understood correctly.

Thanks for the new version, I will continue doing tests and commenting.

Best regards.

dear hermo

can you share with us your comment please

dasssi:
dear hermo can you share with us your comment please

Good morning dasssi:

Excuse my English please.

For personal reasons I have not had time to be in front of the equipment and see the development of the strategy, I am preparing for this next week Concentrated_v1.06 version renko both as to time frame of h1, colgare result next weekend and I will be pending for the week to see the correct development of the strategy.

Any other comments will be welcome.

Dasssi Regards.

Mr tools,

one question: Do you think that this template of code it's good to start another EA?

I want combine some indicators from my own and I'm thinking to use this code. Do you think it's a good idea?

Another question: from this code, what parts I have to modify to do it? I mean, I get off the indicators code and refactor again the method called: findTrend(). But...do you think I should modify something else?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english.

Hermo

mrtools:

Hermo:
Mr tools,

one question: Do you think that this template of code it's good to start another EA?

I want combine some indicators from my own and I'm thinking to use this code. Do you think it's a good idea?

Another question: from this code, what parts I have to modify to do it? I mean, I get off the indicators code and refactor again the method called: findTrend(). But...do you think I should modify something else?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english.

Hermo

Hermo, probably the last version that was posted, would be the best, or maybe the Hermo latest version, and yeah in the findTrend() function you can enter your indicator calls and buy and sell conditions, but i you want or need help don't worry its no problem.

Hello mrtools,

I was trying to code something, but I saw that the code enter in market always. I mean, not only when a candle opens. Can you put a bool or something like that where you can say to the EA only enter into market when is creating the candle (first movement of the candle)?? Would it be difficult?

Other thing: can you add a filter for friday? I noticed that when the code open a order, if the order is in friday and it is still open when the market close, at monday, when opens again the market, the gap can give us a big lost. Is only put a filter indicating no open trades on friday. Only close. Would it be difficult too?

Thank you in advance and sorry about my english.

Hermo

mrtools:
Hermo, probably the last version that was posted, would be the best, or maybe the Hermo latest version, and yeah in the findTrend() function you can enter your indicator calls and buy and sell conditions, but i you want or need help don't worry its no problem.

Hermo:
Hello mrtools,

I was trying to code something, but I saw that the code enter in market always. I mean, not only when a candle opens. Can you put a bool or something like that where you can say to the EA only enter into market when is creating the candle (first movement of the candle)?? Would it be difficult?

Other thing: can you add a filter for friday? I noticed that when the code open a order, if the order is in friday and it is still open when the market close, at monday, when opens again the market, the gap can give us a big lost. Is only put a filter indicating no open trades on friday. Only close. Would it be difficult too?

Thank you in advance and sorry about my english.

Hermo

Hermo, not sure I am understanding your first question enough to give you a good answer, and about the close on Friday its very easy to add, are you wanting this added to the last version of Concentrated?

Hello mrtools,

I was reading the params and I didn't found it. Maybe are there, but I don't find it..sorry. Is it there?

The first question is about the operations into market is only when open a new candle, not in a middle of this. I mean, I would like a bool that evaluate to enter into market in a middle of creation of a candle or just when it is opening (when the candle is doing the first movement after the candle before close). Do you understand me? It's quite difficult because my english.

Sorry about my english again and thank you in advance.

Hermo

mrtools:
Hermo, not sure I am understanding your first question enough to give you a good answer, and about the close on Friday its very easy to add, are you wanting this added to the last version of Concentrated?

Hermo:
Hello mrtools,

I was reading the params and I didn't found it. Maybe are there, but I don't find it..sorry. Is it there?

The first question is about the operations into market is only when open a new candle, not in a middle of this. I mean, I would like a bool that evaluate to enter into market in a middle of creation of a candle or just when it is opening (when the candle is doing the first movement after the candle before close). Do you understand me? It's quite difficult because my english.

Sorry about my english again and thank you in advance.

Hermo

Hello Hermo,

On this version 1.07 added the Friday close option, and about your question on this setting extern int bar = 1, if you change that to bar = 0 then your orders should open on an open bar, 1 equals first closed bar, 2 equals second closed bar, etc. Hopefully this helps.

Files:
Reason: