Make It No Repaint Please! - page 64

Pava:
There are lots of versions of Solar Wind in a Solar Wind Thread...Why this version caught your eye?

It is suite my trading style...

mladen:
This is the indicator when it is coded as it should : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5Solar wind is repainting because when someone converted Ehlers fisher transform from tradestation, did the conversion in a wrong way. It is a coding error (the solar wind and all the other names it is renamed to)

Thankyou mladen & pls clear my doute

my doute is. What is difference between

* Applied to close candle

*Applied to current candle

which one is repaint? or any thing else????

TRADERSM:

I love shooting blanks too...for fun...

TRADERSM:

How? I mean how a solar wind that never shows correct current value can be used in trading?

on my own:
How? I mean how a solar wind that never shows correct current value can be used in trading?

But it looks soo good in the hindsight

morro:
But it looks soo good in the hindsight

That is one of the reasons why people think it is usable

And then they try using it in real trading - and then it ends

Hello can some one please make this indicator not repaint, and let it run in realtime with all the same settings. it has been modified before. and i know at one point, by reading through a couple of posts that it works great, giving clean and accurate signals. i think it might just be some bugs in the coding. can someone please take a look at it. and let me know what is possible.

3_ma_cross_w_alert_v2.mq4

Best Regards

Darren Lall

Oh yeah i forgot the default parameters have to be as follows.

FasterMA = 5

FasterShift = -5

FasterMode = 1

MediumMA = 20

MediumShift = -5

MediumMode = 1

SlowerMA = 34

SlowerShift = 0

SlowerMode = 1

soundAlert = 1

Please Mladen, Mr.tools, Anyone........please

darrenlall:
Hello can some one please make this indicator not repaint, and let it run in realtime with all the same settings. it has been modified before. and i know at one point, by reading through a couple of posts that it works great, giving clean and accurate signals. i think it might just be some bugs in the coding. can someone please take a look at it. and let me know what is possible.

3_ma_cross_w_alert_v2.mq4

Best Regards

Darren Lall

Darren Lall

That indicator uses future data

If it is made non-repainting it will not give results similar to what it does now.

is there a simple sma/ema indicator that does not repaint. because every sma/ema cross indicator i have found on here repaints. i Put it in strategy tester and when i reload the indicator, the arrows disappear. do you know of one that doesnt?

regards,

Darren

Reason: