How to make MT4 auto refresh

do u have indicator for MT4 auto refresh

please i need it like crazy...

MANSTIR:
do u have indicator for MT4 auto refresh please i need it like crazy...

Sounds to me like crappy programming of whatever indicator you are using...

I think only reopen mt4. If any method else explain to us.

gaspar:
I think only reopen mt4. If any method else explain to us.

If your problem is that your indicator signal is not being updated at the start of a new bar, then it is shoddy programming of that indicator - nothing to do with Metatrader!

hi

MANSTIR:
do u have indicator for MT4 auto refresh please i need it like crazy...

I think it's not necessary coz MT4 is desktop aplication with realtime point to point connection ...if it's based on web aplication yes it's should refresh itself ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Right click on your chart, then hit refresh on menu list

i need and auto refresh not manually...any solutions?

omelette:
If your problem is that your indicator signal is not being updated at the start of a new bar, then it is shoddy programming of that indicator - nothing to do with Metatrader!

Show us an example of the right coding so a beginner can know what to look for please!

Dave137:
Show us an example of the right coding so a beginner can know what to look for please!

The problem here is that 'MANSTIR' has failed to specify exactly what he wants 'refreshed' - three posters have posted entirely valid solutions, but each addressing a different 'refresh' issue. Anyway, onto what I think he is referring to.

When shoddy programming of an indicator results in Bar 0 not being updated at the beginning of a new bar. This requires that you continually refresh the chart (right-click on chart and select 'Refresh') - or correct the code!

omelette:
The problem here is that 'MANSTIR' has failed to specify exactly what he wants 'refreshed' - three posters have posted entirely valid solutions, but each addressing a different 'refresh' issue. Anyway, onto what I think he is referring to. When shoddy programming of an indicator results in Bar 0 not being updated at the beginning of a new bar. This requires that you continually refresh the chart (right-click on chart and select 'Refresh') - or correct the code!

PROBLEM...SOLVEd

put ==>

RefreshRates();

regards,

MANSTIR

pls add refresh code to this indicator

thsi is very good but when I change TF i see that it was sell or buy signal 3 or 4 candle ago

if someone could add some code to make it refresh it self without change the time frame

forexfreedombars.mq4

Files:
Reason: