_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 5

crossy:
My freind RDB and all of you,

Pay a great attention that during the whole year 2007- the method of MYLUCKY-

didn't work!!!

I think that it doesn't work with the all versions.

Can you give me the reason? Which EA that you mean ? MY LUCKY or YOUR_LUCKY ? and which version ? did you use on whole year 2007 ? or just backtest ?

sam123:
Ok.

You zipped 2 different EA's.

V1 in *.mq4 file

and V1e in *.ex4 file.

I thought first that they are the same.

I now installed V1e and I do have all the parameters.

Now the problem is that the results are very bad.

I did a backtest on ODL which is the same as IBFX (Time: Gmt, 4 decimal digits).

What's wrong?

I said in my previous posting that you must know either the broker with you.

I was not have Terminal mt4 ODL so I do not understand about ODL.

I can understand only some broker like Alpari or IBFX.

so the question where the error backtest that you do, absolutly I don't Know.

there are so many factors that can affect the results your backtest,

if not satisfied with v1e, please you can developed Your_Lucky_v1, there is my mq4 code for you my friend.

I'm interested in ur wrk

hello rdb,

i'm a fan of ur work, i recently just got interested in mq4 coding. i just found ur thread..i have checked some of ur work, u r gud..ur myluckypro is fantastic on demo accounts..it doubled 100k in a week..i 'm interested in your thunder4wd v1a and v1b...cld u post a copy of the mq4 files for me to check out...tnx man..

machsus:
Can you give me the reason? Which EA that you mean ? MY LUCKY or YOUR_LUCKY ? and which version ? did you use on whole year 2007 ? or just backtest ?

Hi, the problems begins from about the end of 9/2006 to 12/2007. I really don't know why, but I think that the assumptions that were made for this

EA doesn't work all the time.

I concluded it by backtesting, but you also can see the results of our freind RDB, for V1e.

Good for thinking....

Be carefull!!

Hopefully your_lucky really profitable to us all...

crossy:
Hi, the problems begins from about the end of 9/2006 to 12/2007. I really don't know why, but I think that the assumptions that were made for this

EA doesn't work all the time.

I concluded it by backtesting, but you also can see the results of our freind RDB, for V1e.

Good for thinking....

Be carefull!!

Hi crossy,

if you want to do with the backtest long time, change the parameters TargetEquity, EA will stop working when Account Equity reached TargetEquity

hi rdb

hi rdb,

is the thunder4wd free?? can i check out the v1a and v1b...i am also not sure how to apply ur set files..i am really new to this.....

Hi Rdb. Where will I put the *set files in MT4?

Hi Rdb,

Please tell me where in the MT4 Platform that I should put the * set files? (Experts folder, or Indicator folder, or Library, or Include, etc?).

Thanks for your asnwer.

Best regards,

James

omadivi:
hi rdb, is the thunder4wd free?? can i check out the v1a and v1b...i am also not sure how to apply ur set files..i am really new to this.....

apologize all,

I open this topic to share little by little, I can not give all that I have, and I certainly can not explain all you want.

please understand ...

topic of this new 2 hours I go with my start on the EA Your_Lucky,

why now many ask outside of the topic ?

we can focus on YourLucky, please ?

newbestco:
Hi Rdb,

Please tell me where in the MT4 Platform that I should put the * set files? (Experts folder, or Indicator folder, or Library, or Include, etc?).

Thanks for your asnwer.

Best regards,

James

Hi James

it's where you want to save a set of files, not the problem.

that you have to do is where you can pick it up, certainly in the place where we store them.

do it like when you save the file, such as Microsoft Word and then want to re-open.

I hope you can understand my explanation of this...

Reason: