REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 14

haaaa! see this!!! the point is i still win money!

Files:
eu-haa.jpg  111 kb

princessfx:
im asian you?? i didnt enter because high caused by news spike. i was waiting for divergence to happen for conservative entry.

this is the divergence.. i think...

Files:
eu-div.jpg  115 kb

Just for the record: I post this because it ISN"T the right way!

Only the sell at the highest price from those three orders have somehow a reason. The other two are useless risk which ... this time happened to turn in my favor ( partly because of the reasons of the third sell ) ... but for long term this is suicide, for sure! Even it's so eye-catching ...

So I'm with princessfx and chikanesoup on this one.

But it's good to have some example how NOT to do this!

Files:

philt:
i dont really see this being consistent enough

now, who is inconsistent? as far as i know, im consistently winning and i'm posing my trades for real. and the system worked again for me.

I'm out after a buy signal appear, 60 pips in hand.

Are you ready to buy ? I'm not confidence.

TO PrincessFX, I from china.

Files:
2016_6.jpg  38 kb

sogard2008:
Just for the record: I post this because it ISN"T the right way!

Only the sell at the highest price from those three orders have somehow a reason. The other two are useless risk which ... this time happened to turn in my favor ( partly because of the reasons of the third sell ) ... but for long term this is suicide, for sure! Even it's so eye-catching ...

So I'm with princessfx and chikanesoup on this one.

But it's good to have some example how NOT to do this!

did you enter in divergence? i did agressive and now closed my position because warning buy reversal

philt:
i dont really see this being consistent enough

Well, I think this is a valid point to think of. But, in order to clarify this, let's count the trades, the profit, the loss, the risk ... and anything else you think it's important!

A bit of metrics doesn't hurt anyone!

yachli:
I'm out after a buy signal appear, 60 pips in hand.

Are you ready to buy ? I'm not confidence.

TO PrincessFX, I from china.

darn, i wast able to enter short a while ago.

im from philippines, i have a lot of chinese friends here.

dont take signal yet..

i think its best to wait for divergence (regular or hidden) and both RSI and Moving average should be above 30 line.. all we do now is wait..

and maybe there will be an impulse signal if this continues down. i want to see it in live!!!!

Seckit:
did you enter in divergence? i did agressive and now closed my position because warning buy reversal

If you ask about the reasons of the third sell, I will show them, but only if fxsuccessor thinks this is OK. As my reasons are nothing to do with this method ( apart from the divergence, where you are entirely right ), I don't want to polute the thread if it isn't a strong necessity!

Concerning the warning on buy reversal, i didn't closed yet! I just want to experiment on an good exit criteria which I noticed, which told me to stay!

I am relaxed because this is only my playground - demo account!

Reason: