REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 20

Contact

you can email me in:

fxsuccessor@gmail.com

or skype id:

fxsuccessor

Dealing Multiple Signals on Conservative Entry

this is an example how to deal with this if it happens.. i marked the picture with numbers to explain it.

but before that, the rule is: the last signal will prevail

scenario

1. a signal appears and is marked by "1" on the picture.... so we wait for a good divergence

2 no divergence yet... then a signal marked by "2" apperars on the picture.... so now, we wait for a divergence in respect to signal "2"... this, signal "1" is negated even it is still visible

3. so we wait again.... but signal "3" appears, so we negate signal "2" .... finally, we enter a buy position once a clean divergence takes place with respect to signal "3"

Files:
multiple.jpg  79 kb

"but before that, the rule is: the last signal will prevail" - how to know if it is THE LAST signal?

Reversal - How to Enter Agressive

somebody pm

"A lot of aggressive signals work on backtest how can i enter this one, i missed the move because no divergence happened"

based on my trading, i can enter either agressive or conservative. but this takes time to learn and better market understanding required..

but for simple explanations.. you can enter in agressive mode when,,,

1. price reacted on a significant level

a. round numbers

b.confluence of ratios

c.pivots,S1, R1, etc

2.if a rejection at this level occurs. ie, when a hammer or pinbar occurs

3.When specific patterns occur,

a. Ending diagonal, this is my favorite

b. Ending diagonal with a massive spike of 5th wave, a lot of people think of this as breakout, but its acually a reversal

c. Flats/Expanded Flats (when B wave exceeds the 5th).

d. Running Corrections (but expect lesser profit)

4.When harmonic patterns occur (new method)

in this link

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182653/page4

im now looking to this and found out 3 drives pattern is ok because is similar to ending diagonal in some cases.

all we have to do is wait for a "last" signal and the important part is wait for a good divergence.im not saying that it works all the time, because there is no such thing that works 100%. If we enter on good divergence, it is expected that we Breakeven as soon as posible to avoid losses.

Simulator Bactest

if interested in backtesting,,

since while doing BT you can't change timeframe to check the validity of a signal,

the only solution is to reaply the template you are using in the chart, before you decide to trade.. that way, the screen can be refreshed to chech valid signals

thanks

f3n_dy:
this one? ###ZUP_v113wsv43.mq4

yes, i like this because doesn't affect my processor to much. Happy weekend everyone

princessfx:
yes, i like this because doesn't affect my processor to much. Happy weekend everyone

I always use the latest one, today it is v49.

Happy weekend!

fxsuccessor:
somebody pm

"A lot of aggressive signals work on backtest how can i enter this one, i missed the move because no divergence happened"

based on my trading, i can enter either agressive or conservative. but this takes time to learn and better market understanding required..

but for simple explanations.. you can enter in agressive mode when,,,

3.When specific patterns occur,

a. Ending diagonal, this is my favorite

b. Ending diagonal with a massive spike of 5th wave, a lot of people think of this as breakout, but its acually a reversal

c. Flats/Expanded Flats (when B wave exceeds the 5th).

d. Running Corrections (but expect lesser profit)

can you explain point 3 detail.ending diagonal etc...can you explain with picture..thx

Ending Diagonals

hope this helps

Reason: