NRTR Ichi Trading System - page 17

kiko12:
Hi, I found this ea very interesting and would like to try it. However, there are no trades evenam sing the latest version with default settings. Could somebody assist, please.

Hello Kiko12, Are you getting any errors in the terminal experts or journal tabs.

Sorry to bother, found an error, changed a name of psar indi when saving it. works now fine.Only thing, there are messages about invalid ticket. Shoul I worry abut them? BR Kiko

kiko12:
Sorry to bother, found an error, changed a name of psar indi when saving it. works now fine.Only thing, there are messages about invalid ticket. Shoul I worry abut them? BR Kiko

No bother Kiko, posting an upgraded version that corrected the invalid ticket message, and now has a trail only in profit, reposting all the indicators, with the Ea here.

Mrtools, many thanks for prompt reply. I also get constant messages in journal about ordermodify error 4108.

kiko12:
Mrtools, many thanks for prompt reply. I also get constant messages in journal about ordermodify error 4108.

Kiko12 was you getting those errors in version 1.03?

mrtools:
No bother Kiko, posting an upgraded version that corrected the invalid ticket message, and now has a trail only in profit, reposting all the indicators, with the Ea here.

Updated Ichimoku nrtr EA : ichimoku_nrtr_ea_v1.03_nmc.mq4

Found bug in the in my indicator calls, should be corrected in this version.

Removed one possible problem on Volty channel on jurik (the problem could have happened with new metatrader 4, with the old it was working OK). Did not change the name so that there is no need to change the EA too

volty_channel_stop_on_jurik-for_ea.mq4

mladen:

Removed one possible problem on Volty channel on jurik (the problem could have happened with new metatrader 4, with the old it was working OK). Did not change the name so that there is no need to change the EA too

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
volty_channel_stop_on_jurik-for_ea.mq4

Do we have the regular ( non for ea) including Mtf and alerts??? 

Please direct me to the link

Thank in advance 

PanKayun:

Do we have the regular ( non for ea) including Mtf and alerts??? 

Please direct me to the link

Thank in advance 

Why (since the "for ea" is optimized for speed)?
Reason: