How to become rich in FOREX trading? Instead of getting by? - page 7

Do not think like this way. Yes, Forex gives us the opportunity to make huge profit but it requires you to be very smart with this business. Otherwise, one will get poor quick. Needless to say Forex is a business which provides the highest profit margin than any other business that I know of.

The idea is to withdraw a portion of your winnings every week or two weeks, while leaving the other portion in the account so as to build it up, thus allowing for you to have the winnings and simultaneously trade larger lot sizes.

The percentage that you withdraw is at your discretion. You could use 50% / 50%, or 25% / 75%, etc.

this is not

basically, people going into the make belief disney land

then they can imagine money pumping out of a fountain

~~~ did you get load of winnings in demo account, how did you manage 1 tiny losing transaction -- those are the key

xx3xxx:
this is not

basically, people going into the make belief disney land

then they can imagine money pumping out of a fountain

~~~ did you get load of winnings in demo account, how did you manage 1 tiny losing transaction -- those are the key

100% agree. I accumulate my winnings over the years in order to see real money. Meanwhile, just saw a good setup

Files:
usdchf.png  8 kb

davidke20:
100% agree. I accumulate my winnings over the years in order to see real money. Meanwhile, just saw a good setup

What did I just said?

I can help!

I am not able to send PM so Pm me and I can reply.

Regards

Zion_Lion:
The idea is to withdraw a portion of your winnings every week or two weeks, while leaving the other portion in the account so as to build it up, thus allowing for you to have the winnings and simultaneously trade larger lot sizes.

I totally agree. Money, which you are withdrawing, motivate you to the next trading (and it's safer than leaving the whole amount on the account). On the other hand money, which you left, let you continue to trade or make the volume higher.

Maybe the best way for it is deviding money. Some sum of money for example 30% of profit leave on deposit and earn more money, and other withdraw for life, and 10% untouchable reserve. Well something like this. But I'm newbie. Maybe professionals could suggest the better way.

If you are determined to become successful in Forex you should start learning the basics about Forex and open an account in a demo an practice trading there and when you are ready you can now switch to a live account and make profits.

Well I rather agree with you. And now I'm doing this way. But on demo account I have a lot of failed orders. So I'll lose my money trading my strategy. Could you suggest how to find out the profitable conception of trading?

Reason: