How to become rich in FOREX trading? Instead of getting by? - page 4

David

i think you ve answered your own questions further below

why not teach? - as long its good information and training you or anyone would be selling - its no different from any type of tutor - and if they were bad one would move to another,

no word of a lie - the 1st Forex mentor i studied with (if you can call it that)

he is a millionaire from selling his FX tutoring services - has his own 2mill yacht in Spain, where he lives

and regularly sails to Monaco to place a few bets on the roulette tables at the weekends

hes always saying he will retire soon - but think the money from the mentoring is to good

funnily enough i never thought he was that good a trader, and hes only been trading 8yrs, and only about 5yrs while i was there, and he was a millionaire then from the mentoring

am i jealous - of course i am lol

makes you think though

you could start your own MT4 brokerage? seems everyone else is,

WR1:
David

i think you ve answered your own questions further below

why not teach? - as long its good information and training you or anyone would be selling - its no different from any type of tutor - and if they were bad one would move to another,

no word of a lie - the 1st Forex mentor i studied with (if you can call it that)

he is a millionaire from selling his FX tutoring services - has his own 2mill yacht in Spain, where he lives

and regularly sails to Monaco to place a few bets on the roulette tables at the weekends

hes always saying he will retire soon - but think the money from the mentoring is to good

funnily enough i never thought he was that good a trader, and hes only been trading 8yrs, and only about 5yrs while i was there, and he was a millionaire then from the mentoring

am i jealous - of course i am lol

makes you think though

you could start your own MT4 brokerage? seems everyone else is,

Starting my mentoring course now!

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

When it comes to expectations, here is a video that among others mentions 30% a month. Worth watching and seeing what is actually pulling people into dreaming without learning :

Dag,WoW,LOL

nice one mladen you brought out the old school vid from way back in the day to show them what one should have been known before even entering any positions

Seriously though

David This is a serious question,do you truly believe deep down that one day you yourself will have one million in your bank account through trading forex?

Maxwell10:
David This is a serious question,do you truly believe deep down that one day you yourself will have one million in your bank account through trading forex?

The answer is "NOT" when I only have anything less than a million to begin with. The withdrawal is the killer, and I can't solely depending on my trading income.

Which is also why I started this thread, how to get the 1st million to trade with. Atleast after I doubled the account, I can withdraw partial to use instead of sucking up my stomach and try it another year

Being rich is overrated anyway. It leads directly into paranoia

Who in a right mind would like to be it :):)

I'll help

davidke20:
The answer is "NOT" when I only have anything less than a million to begin with. The withdrawal is the killer, and I can't solely depending on my trading income. Which is also why I started this thread, how to get the 1st million to trade with.

Hey David if i help you crack this case will you display your strategy for all of us to see because 100 percent a year is not bad.But keep in mind I'll totally understand if you don't want to share your system and I will help anyways

So lets begin shall we? being that you say you can make 100 percent a year lets take a deeper look at how to get to a million ,mladen did spot us a good clue and head start on how to go about doing this that vid is old school by the way but based off these figures to calculate properly more info is needed such as instead of focusing on percentage which you say is 10 percent a month,how many pips on average per month minimum to maximum can you say you expect to nail down consistently like clockwork this is what you have to be sure of in order for this to work ex.100min-1000max After the answer to this question we can proceed to the next stage

davidke20:
Ok. This is not spam. I've been working on EA for years, in the end I had no choice but to burn it down to my finger and do my own trading in order to make profit. Some of those very successful programmer out there, I've seen almost half of them bailed and other half simply because they're running a scam business by selling scalping EA that taking fracture spreads that can't even be executed on a live account.

I've read some books regarding financial services, fund management and also 1 of the most amazing HEDGEHOGGING by Barton Biggs. I've posses the technical skill and trading strategy. Someone even offered me a small account to managed on behalf few years back. I only managed to made 10% of profit for them in few weeks time, but they changed password and pulled out.

I dare not say my trading return is lucrative, but the P&L is pretty consistent. I'm making about 200% since 2010 September, 2 years sharp. No magic playing. All pure technical trading. I'm not even bothered by the news announcement as most of the news react on my trade positively(if there's running trades, the news will mostly favor my bet).

Here's the question, with $1000 starting capital, after 2 years, I have $3000 in the account. If I withdraw that monty, within a month they're vanished, and I'll have to work very hard to get it back up to $3000 again. To begin with $10,000.00. After 2 years, I have $30,000.00 in the account, what should I do? I can't even buy a low cost apartment with that amount of "wealth". How does 1 start trading with million dollars? I believe my skill aren't any bad compare to them.

choose a good broker , with a high leverage trade and become rich it is so easy

And with high leverage even easier to stay without anything

homa:
choose a good broker , with a high leverage trade and become rich it is so easy