How to become rich in FOREX trading? Instead of getting by? - page 2

I don't trust EAs

Sometimes I even don't trust myself, but I can forgive myself for errors in trading. How could I forgive an EA cleaning my account?

I don't care about whether your EA make money. I do download EAs from the net, but use it as a reference only. Some of them are genius. If you ask me, they're the grade A programmer... but hey! We're talking about trading. A powerful EA programmed by a genius programmer; a profitable EA were programmed by a genius trader with programming skill.

Again, my question is, where does the 1st million dollar came from My current situation still more or less like, make few hundred bucks, then withdrawn. Make another few hundred bucks, had to withdraw again. It seems like, even if I leave the money there for the next 10 years, I still don't have my 1st million dollar yet I understand trading takes consistency, but the problem is if the trading system is so consistent, you may never hit 100% every month. I dare you, even 5~10% a month, if you can do that 3 years straight, you can beat Mr.Soros already Or probably you're hired as an inhouse trader being paid based on profit commission.

Where is the 1st million dollar

techmac:
I don't trust EAs Sometimes I even don't trust myself, but I can forgive myself for errors in trading. How could I forgive an EA cleaning my account?

I'm not much of an EA person, but I believe that EAs are the KEY, of course it takes lots of time to perfect a certain strategy that you can come up with, then trying to implement it in to an EA/Programed bot.. the people who are studying EA are ahead of us and have better chances of making it big in the field of forex, and hopefully one day I will get there too

:)

All this reminds me of a classical "get rich" story :

"A man bought an apple for 1 cent, washed it and cleaned it up and sold for 2 cents. Then he bought 2 apples for that money did the same thing with them and sold them for 4 cents. And then ... his grandmother died and he inherited a couple of millions of $"

davidke20:
I don't care about whether your EA make money. I do download EAs from the net, but use it as a reference only. Some of them are genius. If you ask me, they're the grade A programmer... but hey! We're talking about trading. A powerful EA programmed by a genius programmer; a profitable EA were programmed by a genius trader with programming skill.

Again, my question is, where does the 1st million dollar came from My current situation still more or less like, make few hundred bucks, then withdrawn. Make another few hundred bucks, had to withdraw again. It seems like, even if I leave the money there for the next 10 years, I still don't have my 1st million dollar yet I understand trading takes consistency, but the problem is if the trading system is so consistent, you may never hit 100% every month. I dare you, even 5~10% a month, if you can do that 3 years straight, you can beat Mr.Soros already Or probably you're hired as an inhouse trader being paid based on profit commission.

Where is the 1st million dollar

Maybe in front of our eyes...

Althoug, I think that the quest for a profitable EA is compared to the quest to find the cure for cancer disease: Evry time seems more close but no one (still) find it, and every one want to be the first to archive it.

So, every one keeps trying. Fortune and glory is the prize.....

It is probably because from machines we expect perfection. How can we expect perfection from machines (EAs) when we (the men) are not perfect? Hence, EAs will always be a reflection of our imperfection

freddy-x:
guys, i'm new here - so the first question is what does EA mean?

First welcome! Regarding to your question an EA is an automated software for you trading platform.

davidke20:
Some of them are genius. If you ask me, they're the grade A programmer... but hey! We're talking about trading. A powerful EA programmed by a genius programmer; a profitable EA were programmed by a genius trader with programming skill.

If they are publicly available can you name few?

fxnewbie:
Maybe in front of our eyes...

Althoug, I think that the quest for a profitable EA is compared to the quest to find the cure for cancer disease: Evry time seems more close but no one (still) find it, and every one want to be the first to archive it.

So, every one keeps trying. Fortune and glory is the prize.....

You need a proper leverage, NOT the fucking leverage offered by broker. The leverage I'm talking about is money from others, who allow you to trade with a profit sharing basis with limited liability(better none). I can only make about 100% a year, that's my maximum threshold. Again, like my question on 1st post. If I started with 10k, after 2 years I have 30k in the account, I withdraw 20k to replace my 16 years old car, and I'm back to 10k. after another 2 years, I have 30k in the account, I withdraw 20k... and it can't even buy me a house

Again, my question is, where is the 1st million dollar? After 2 years, we'll have 3,000,000.00 balance. Split 1 million back to whoever offered the leverage. I take 1 million, spend it on the same crap local made junk for 20k, I still have 980k to play around. May be reinvest into my personal account? I'd be happy to trade 2 x 1million dollar account instead

techmac:

All this reminds me of a classical "get rich" story :

"A man bought an apple for 1 cent, washed it and cleaned it up and sold for 2 cents. Then he bought 2 apples for that money did the same thing with them and sold them for 4 cents. And then ... his grandmother died and he inherited a couple of millions of $"

Fuck yeah!!! The alternative version as below:

"A man bought an apple for 1 cent, washed it and cleaned it up and sold for 2 cents. Then he bought 2 apples for that money did the same thing with them and sold them for 4 cents. And then ... his grandmother didn't die and he continue bought another 4 apples, but supplier ran away. He was sucked dried without penny and all the money and hard work gone

nevar:
If they are publicly available can you name few?

If I tell you I'm profitable, will you believe me? Probably not. If I tell you I'm not profitable, that's why I'm still searching for the holy grail, lurking in forum hoping to find a way to make money in FOREX, will you believe me? Probably yes. So, the answer for you is, they're not publicly available. Even if there is, they wouldn't live long. Even if they live, they probably will not be publicly available for long, the FEDS would have captured him/her, locked him/her down inside the treasury department and pay him/her 5 million dollars a month to work with the FEDS.

The "alternative version" is a good one too

davidke20:
You need a proper leverage, NOT the fucking leverage offered by broker. The leverage I'm talking about is money from others, who allow you to trade with a profit sharing basis with limited liability(better none). I can only make about 100% a year, that's my maximum threshold. Again, like my question on 1st post. If I started with 10k, after 2 years I have 30k in the account, I withdraw 20k to replace my 16 years old car, and I'm back to 10k. after another 2 years, I have 30k in the account, I withdraw 20k... and it can't even buy me a house

Again, my question is, where is the 1st million dollar? After 2 years, we'll have 3,000,000.00 balance. Split 1 million back to whoever offered the leverage. I take 1 million, spend it on the same crap local made junk for 20k, I still have 980k to play around. May be reinvest into my personal account? I'd be happy to trade 2 x 1million dollar account instead

Fuck yeah!!! The alternative version as below:

"A man bought an apple for 1 cent, washed it and cleaned it up and sold for 2 cents. Then he bought 2 apples for that money did the same thing with them and sold them for 4 cents. And then ... his grandmother didn't die and he continue bought another 4 apples, but supplier ran away. He was sucked dried without penny and all the money and hard work gone

If I tell you I'm profitable, will you believe me? Probably not. If I tell you I'm not profitable, that's why I'm still searching for the holy grail, lurking in forum hoping to find a way to make money in FOREX, will you believe me? Probably yes. So, the answer for you is, they're not publicly available. Even if there is, they wouldn't live long. Even if they live, they probably will not be publicly available for long, the FEDS would have captured him/her, locked him/her down inside the treasury department and pay him/her 5 million dollars a month to work with the FEDS.
Reason: