How to become rich in FOREX trading? Instead of getting by? - page 3

EAs is not a guarantee, they can be useful in some certain situations, however, it can not be working in every deal. other wise there won't be any losers in the market.

april:
I got a question, I never tried to make an EA because I don't have an idea and I am just new here for only months. How hard is it to make your own EA?

there are lots of trusted EA that you can buy and also you need a programmer that make it for you .

very accurate intuition

How to choose the best stratege for trading

Hi everyone. I see a lot of people want to be rich with Forex and I’m among them. Could you help me to find out the best strategy. Now I’m looking forward for new convenient strategy for trading on Forex. Traders tells about scalping. Is it a best variant when you begin an order quicly and close to profit. I don’t know how to do it better , because if the price goes against me I can lose much more money. Is it a good idea to open long position but in a bit volumes. What could you advise for me?

Lucky trading.

Thanks a lot.

sanfo:
EAs is not a guarantee, they can be useful in some certain situations, however, it can not be working in every deal. other wise there won't be any losers in the market.

Nobody said EA is guaranteed. The million dollar question is, where is the 1st million dollar

homa:
there are lots of trusted EA that you can buy and also you need a programmer that make it for you .

For example? Any track record for more than a year? If profitable, why SELL?

candle7779:
Hi everyone. I see a lot of people want to be rich with Forex and I’m among them. Could you help me to find out the best strategy. Now I’m looking forward for new convenient strategy for trading on Forex. Traders tells about scalping. Is it a best variant when you begin an order quicly and close to profit. I don’t know how to do it better , because if the price goes against me I can lose much more money. Is it a good idea to open long position but in a bit volumes. What could you advise for me?

Lucky trading.

Thanks a lot.

Welcome to the reality Not many of them having much success. 50% of traders leave the market within 3 months of their trading life because they lose more than they can afford. 40% of traders leave the market within 3 years of their trading life because they lose more than they can afford. 5% of the traders lurking around forum, having little success and still struggling to make profit. Another 5% balance unknown status.... come to think of it, if I already making millions out of the market, why would I still sitting here listening to noobs in forum whine?

Sorry man, nobody can advise you. You know why there are so many FOREX guru out there offering $500/course? Because those who can't trade, they teach; those who can't teach, they sell Start to do some serious reading, practice more often. Try to maintain 1 demo platform for a longer time to see whether you really capable in trading. Let me guess, you already blown up 10x demo account?

fxnewbie:
Maybe in front of our eyes...

Althoug, I think that the quest for a profitable EA is compared to the quest to find the cure for cancer disease: Evry time seems more close but no one (still) find it, and every one want to be the first to archive it.

So, every one keeps trying. Fortune and glory is the prize.....

No one really tries to answer this question in 3 pages posts. I think the best answer is the one above (quoted). I'm not rich, but I have a vision, maybe it works, maybe not. Like fxnewbie says, the quest to find a way to get rich is like the one to cure cancer. The point is that the way to cure cancer has already been found. It is the following : nobody can cure your cancer but yourself. That means : don't count on others to cure your cancer, you have to cure it yourself. Maybe others can help you, but the way to cure your cancer is your personal way. So I guess becoming rich is the same, you have to make your own way.

To become rich (in anything) is a bit like a nuclear bomb : if there is no critical mass, there will be no explosion. So, one can not generate riches from "less than a critical mass" of money.

techmac:
To become rich (in anything) is a bit like a nuclear bomb : if there is no critical mass, there will be no explosion. So, one can not generate riches from "less than a critical mass" of money.

Well said. Now, the 1st million dollar... Enough of cancer treatment, I already have what it takes to make 100% over a year consistently without having too much drawdown, tested and proven. It's just that, when I thought of withdrawal, I feel pain in my butt

davidke20:
Well said. Now, the 1st million dollar... Enough of cancer treatment, I already have what it takes to make 100% over a year consistently without having too much drawdown, tested and proven. It's just that, when I thought of withdrawal, I feel pain in my butt

So why don't you borrow money from others ? Borrow 500'000 and you'll get 1 million in one year...

airquest:
So why don't you borrow money from others ? Borrow 500'000 and you'll get 1 million in one year...

Borrow? From who? Not even bank wanna give me loan

Reason: