First Learn then Start earn

I think every new trader need learn it first then start earning. Without learn not possible to earn money here. if you try without learning earn then you can got success. you will loss you all money...thanks

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

For beginners Fundamental analysis play big roll to improve learning skill. Without practice it’s risking your money. In Forex trading, focus is not on the money. They still trade when the action is occurrence. they are always thoughts about their next trade and learning from the earlier ones. Yes, I am agree first learn then earn.

For a beginner,i will suggest to try out the demo version of a good forex robot and i will personally recommend you to use TFOT.Have been using it for last 2 years without any problem and its excellent for a beginner.

The first objective is that one must learn first about the business he is going to be involved into. Otherwise, no profits will enter in to your pockets. It is the learning, which makes sure the success, and gaining profits. Earning is secondary objective and we all should fulfill the first objective.

Yeah, we have to learn first before we do anything well. By learning, we can get knowledge that we can use to practice. From practicing, we can get trading experience that we can use to learn. Then, if we have knowledge and trading experience, we can earn profit from forex.

Forex trading is a risky and market volatile business. Forex traders should learn forex trading first for controlling the market risk. So forex trading education and learning trading strategy is necessary to start earning from the forex market. My advice to you i think beginner trader need to join a free trading game. they will get experience trading with others trader, they can know their level among others trader.

This is the best way where you can turn your trading skill into money.

Jack Francisco:
Forex trading is a risky and market volatile business. Forex traders should learn forex trading first for controlling the market risk. So forex trading education and learning trading strategy is necessary to start earning from the forex market. My advice to you i think beginner trader need to join a free trading game. they will get experience trading with others trader, they can know their level among others trader. This is the best way where you can turn your trading skill into money.

Demo and demo trading contest are option that can be used as a place to practice without risk. But I think, you should practice on a demo trading because it is more flexible than in the demo contest.

yes sir you should learn Forex first and then you can earn huge profit from this business i think learning is most important factor to trade in forex market it is real business which provides us an opportunity to earn money

We did have to pass up learning before they can earn money in forex. Without learning then we will not be able to get money in forex. We could do with learning forex demo account to gain trading skills so that we can manage capital well

Yes it is true more learn and more earn. So every trader must learn the basics of Forex if he wants to succeed in Forex. Without knowledge you can not succeed in Forex.

Learning in forex trading is essential. forex trading skills are always evolving so we also need to be improved. We can use the facilities of the brokerage to improve the ability of good trading

Reason: