Very easy and profitable trading strategy - page 4

Jay

thanks for your reply the other day or possibly weeks now - but i did nt see it until yesterday while looking back to see if there was anything in the thread i had missed, i shall have proper look at BBs thread again sometime

i have my reservations about the Fish - as its a bit slow, but nothings perfect - unless possibly in the Elite section

and have nt had time to re-look at alerts on the Fish yet - but poss will if/when i get sometime, im build testing a few other things at the minute - so you know how it is

and am having slight problems converting from daily charts only, to Daily and 4hr trades and am trying to over complicate things as much as possible lol

but looks fairly good so far, (fingers crossed) lol

thanks again for posting it

GL with your trading

the fxfisher in this thread suppose to be 4hr chart and suppose to wait till close of bar (i.e. 12 4am 8am....

I just modified the setting (INPUTS of fisher), so I look AS IF the same dig as 4hr (but on H1 TF)

currently , we see that there is green growing (bottom subwindow)

but the entry rule on this

-- first red or green dot dot appear FIRST

-- then confirm with fisher color , and then enter

so despite the green start growing, since it is not the beginning of green dot dot, we don't suppose to enter

since this author think fisher is great, and on 4hr

another author got indicator to back it up == the entry

so I combine fx fisher (can be download in this thread) with another indicators from other authors

-- so it suppose to be more robust strategy -- have not try out the above, but rule of entry is like that

another indicator shown here is xard price channel (one hour TF)

the new closedot MTF indicator

so we know when will the 4 hour bar closed, on another TF now

What is the average in pips on losing trades and what is the average win in pips?

This is by far the funniest thread , think the nephew is really jay.

Good Afternoon All -

Since this is my first post, I certainly don't want to be critical but after utilizing the MA Cross OC indicator last night and this morning, it is apparent that it "semi-repaints". Otherwise, what happens is that if you leave the charts open and running, it will show ALL arrows, many of which are inaccurate. However, when you switch time frames and switch back, it will delete the inaccurate arrows, leaving you with only the correct one's. Just don't want anybody to get too excited yet! ;-)

JDR don't waste your time with his monkey strategy and you won't see the OP as he's been rumbled giving some crap about his nephew trading when really its him.

JDR1900:
Good Afternoon All - Since this is my first post, I certainly don't want to be critical but after utilizing the MA Cross OC indicator last night and this morning, it is apparent that it "semi-repaints". Otherwise, what happens is that if you leave the charts open and running, it will show ALL arrows, many of which are inaccurate. However, when you switch time frames and switch back, it will delete the inaccurate arrows, leaving you with only the correct one's. Just don't want anybody to get too excited yet! ;-)

thanks --- one assumption is 4 hour bar closing, so far, I do not see a new start --- if we cross one indicator with another and see a good firm direction, it could be good -- my guess is FISHER 4hr may got the potential -- still have to find another indicator to confirm

after the previous post, ive also noticed the repainting

personally i think the concept is fine, but needs time for those not familiar to tweak and change a few things to there liking

and as XXX points out its just about finding the correct confirmation

there are possibly 50+ EMA crosses in the MA cross section, so maybe its just a matter of testing and elimination

to find one that does nt repaint at all, or only very little - only trouble with some of them is there arrows are often totally in the wrong place

although the confirmation does nt necessarily have to be an MA cross - could be any closed signal indi with a cross

heres another from the same author - slightly different coding and has some new bar code in

i assume to try prevent repainting, ive a feeling it does still repaint - but could be at least slightly better?

2macro2.mq4

the settings for the above need to be much faster than it is at present, to line up with the OC2, but have nt had time to check it properly yet for repainting

any new system needs longer than 2-3 wks to test and tweak, so patience is the key,

it nailed the Euro and GBP yesterday - so cant be all bad

Files:
2macro2.mq4  9 kb

cad chf

with fx fisher indicator (I am using 1H TF - i.e. readjust the INPUTS)

there is a good chance for GREEN to spur and appear

just require some other 1Hr indicator to see when we should enter

however, euro has been down for a while, whether this strong U-turn is a signal for long sustaining up or ranging, have to be careful on betting on ranging though

Reason: