Trading System by Xard777 - page 202

zup series of indicator tell the current trend story

ya, people look at perfect picture and think forex is easy -- probably repaint indicator

guess some indicator group an average with certain previous bar (larger number of bar) -- those should be good

xard is very smart but he fancy to massage some indicator code too -- - should have some way to stop repaint -- it just meant -- not until you hit TF (M30 , 1H) forth and back, then it give the update of the indicator -- so does it really stop the repaint, I dunno ---- but not all repaint is bad (but those let you revoke your just-entry direction, those really piss you off)

re trading

repaint or not repaint.

Usually non repainting indicators lag till the close of the candle.

When your Day trading your trade can start and finish within the same candle before it has time to close.

http://i.imgur.com/dMgjn.png

Xard777

xard777:
repaint or not repaint.

Usually non repainting indicators lag till the close of the candle.

When your Day trading your trade can start and finish within the same candle before it has time to close.

http://i.imgur.com/dMgjn.png

Xard777

XARD you actually genius. each your system is interesting and profitable. every year they everything become more interesting.

if I were him

I would sell some of those indicators to GOLD TRADERS (diggers)

while not trading xAU myself , the movement is too risky and volcanic (not to mention bad london gold brokers)

with 1 hour , 1 of xard indicator, now, I will sell CADCHF, could go wrong though (it might be up ), probably allow 60 pip on the losing side as my buffer zone (not taking any action)

note that cadchf candle might touch the pink orange line, and then it could go either way : rationale

save by the bell

good illustration , some indicator, the market respect it

I entered SELL at triangle (demo) -- at the triangle

then wake up and see the green initial dot dot, so exit at break even (near the rectangle)

later on, the green base line confirmed and continue up -- did not suffer loss

new mousepointer with this web site

fisher (from thread easy and profitable), I still have doubt -- as I did have fisher that just repaint

so with the above dig

I put fx fisher indicator (from another thread) , tweet it to 1 hour (since the author said 4hr)

and then put it in the above template -- (i.e. with price channel) -- it does look good

I guess (never try it out yet)

with the sperm head forming (dot dot) , we place a bet (see the price channel first, confirm it with fisher before entry)

however, dot dot mean, that indicator could change the mind until the full sperm head is form (direction could suddenly change)

therefore, we watch it for 2 to 5 hours after entry, make sure that the sperm head successfully formed, then we could set hedge

ie exit if the sperm head gave up and the other direction dominate

then we combine 2 author , 2 indicator, maybe something good could come out of that --- even I don't do 1Hr charting that much beforehand

To paint or re-paint. That is the question.

Ok guys I know many of Xards past setups has had some repainters in them.

But you guys are missing the bigger picture. You see after getting to know Xard and the way he builds his setups. I learned this:

The guy already knows exactly what it is he is looking for. He know where he wants to look for it and he know when to look for it.

He is basically building a setup around what he already know what it is he wants to see.

YOu see while most of us put indicators to gether and combine them with ma crosses or breakouts or what ever and try to line them all up to get the ultimate signal to buy and sell.

This guy already has it in his mind exactly what type of trades he is looking for, where He intends to look for this trade to take place and When if the trade give him an entry that he plans to trade it.

He's basically just building a visual reference. He does this to show himself what it is he want to see it when he intends to see what it is he is looking for.

And to some how give you an idea of what he is looking at and what he is looking for.

Now if there were perfect indicator all which would never re-paint then trust me he would use those, which many he is using now.

But its not a perfect world. So he uses what he has or what is available to fit like a piece to a puzzle that will stay true to his vision of what it is he want to have shown him. Instead of compremising his over all vision of thing.

Others are like oh the indicator repaints and they switch up and search for the next best thing and go from one setup to another hoping to find the perfect signal. Which is cool. But Xard has chosen to stick with what he believes is the best way to trade for himself and is just contantly improving upon that.

I do believe tho that he will one day find the perfect peices to his puzzle of a setup. But in the end his strategy will remain the same.

Ish

Ish,

There is never perfection, just a lot of effort to achieve a close proximity to perfection. There are so many facets to trading forex that solving one problem only leads one to focus on the next as XARD is doing. Nearly all of the systems XARD has included in this thread achieve a certain degree of success. It is knowing when "to hold them and when to fold them" which leads to profitable systems.

MS

I've been trading for many years and I have to admit that this has been one of the best forex related threads I've seen in a long time. I've read all the pages and was pleased to see how the system has grown with time.

Thanks to Xard and those that have supported him and this thread. Hopefully this thread will continue to grow with accuracy. I trade 4H charts and I'm going to test and monitor this system.

Please keep up the great postings.

Rated this thread 5 Stars!

maybe it is color co-ordinated in Murray maths

assume the color has not been changed

yellow pink level to another yellow pink level

blue to blue level -- if you got the gut to catch it that fast , heheheh

Reason: