Bandit System Flash aka T3 Snake ? - page 2

Thanks for the link. I looked it up right after my last post. As I know now the snake is the same as the centered TMA, which in his own right is repainting. The regular TMA is not. So it would be the best for me to change the centered TMA to the regular one. Right ?

Is there a new one or working one with the new MT 4 built you could recommend to use ?

Besides I probably wasn´t exact enough with the term T3 snake. I relate to the system using T 3 clean, the snake, the snake force and unicross. I personally added the provided time histogramm by MrTools, the varmov, Fisher Transform, Fisher Yur4ik, the 50 and 200 SMAs.

The mentioned Bandit Flash System (uses Heiken Ashi I think) and different parameters as assumed in the post I related to above.

Here is a URL to look at that system :

My Fx Diary: Bandit Flash Trading System - Follow Trend

I am curious, if the signal mode problems you mentioned apply to both (Bandit Flash System and what I called the T3 Snake).

In the meantime I named my set up Fisher´s Flash...lol..

TIA,

Ray

You seem to have too many repainters in the system,

sure repainters seem good? but if the entry signals only appear after the event obviously there is n't much point

Mladen and Mr Tools and others have made plenty of NRP indis that work just fine,

although i find all indis are best used slightly outside of the box,

there is no reason to use more than one repainter at most - for early confirmations of the larger TF(s) confirmed with a NRP

it will take longer to puzzle out how to use some NRP indis at there best - but wheres the fun in not having to puzzle out this game

repainters are similar to cheating, and cheats never win (right) unless you work on Wall street

TMA True does n't repaint as far as i know (although have n't used it in a while so you will need to double check)

honestly it is worth dropping the repainters, you will feel better for it knowing what you see is what you get in forward and backtests and live

and also drop the fishers if possible as they are often just to slow or repaint

As WR1 told : combining repainting/recalculating stuff into a system is more a gambling. It is non-replicable in tests and looking into past values it is highly misleading.

In my opinion setting up a system that looks good in hindsight shifts attention from what probably is the most important in a trading system : trading system is not just a set of indicators using some particular settings. Without all the "ingredients" (entry rules, exit rules, risk calculation, emergency actions, ... ) system is not likely to succeed. And with repainting indicators giving a completely false impression of "signals" in the past, already the first step is leading into a wrong direction

Thanks, WR 1 and MLaden for their insights.

I only have two questions :

1. Which NonRepainting Indis offered MLaden and MrTools where and when ? Or are they willing to show some in this thread ?

2. Is Bandit Flash the (almost) same as the T3 Snake (as I called the system) ? I never received a clear Yes or No to that question, although some high profile persons contributed.

Nobody seems to have a clue ? I can´t believe that at this place !

RayBan19:
Thanks, WR 1 and MLaden for their insights.

I only have two questions :

1. Which NonRepainting Indis offered MLaden and MrTools where and when ? Or are they willing to show some in this thread ?

2. Is Bandit Flash the (almost) same as the T3 Snake (as I called the system) ? I never received a clear Yes or No to that question, although some high profile persons contributed.

Nobody seems to have a clue ? I can´t believe that at this place !

RayBan19

1. 99% of indicators do not repaint/recalculate. The fact that you gathered only the recalculating/repainting indicators in a system does not change that and is actually amazing and amusing to see that same stuff is happening again, and again and again ... If you take a look at the forum you will find more than enough indicators posted by me or mrtools or hundreds of tsd members that do not repaint/recalculate.

2. The question was answered. Please read the posts again

3. Being a clueless - funny. What a nice thanks for trying to help you. I am honored by your kind attention and your wise words of building a trading system - judging from the link you provided it is interesting indeed (maybe needs some more details to be worked on to make it even more colorful, but, all in all, what can be told about a system that looks like this that would not be out of line of minimalistic approach to immensely complicated things of life that elude us for so long :

all the best

Files:
clueless.gif  22 kb

Thanks mladen. I think I learned a lot from your comments and these of WR1 and MrTools.

And thanks for the picture. Sometimes they are better than words.

Now I know better. - There was an answer between the lines.

apologies for not getting back sooner, yes i think the flash bandit system is a really good one, i trade with it on the gbpusd using an offline chart above 90 mins that said i wish i could get the mq4 files to make an ea, as they files i believe are ex and i think u need the source code for an ea, but i use it as a great position guide to taking a trade, and it works fine for me as for repainting they and all and everything repaints, so get used to it, but i find on the higher frames above an hour that it is as reliable as one could ask for.. hope this helps best Dean

RayBan19:
Hey MrTools, where are you ? ;-)

I´m surprised that nobody could give me a hint to my rather simple question as both systems were discussed here at TSD.

After reading again the Bandit Flash System post 5458 on the thread "something interesting please post here" I got some kind of an answer, but no comment on how the settings should be changed.

Any hint is welcome. - Pzanfx, Brad, Dean1Star and Ixi would you like to share your insights as you have worked with the system ?

TIA,

Ray

P.S. I will share my own setting in the end.

oh and would dearly love to know what the closing indicator is in the bandit system if anyone has any answers then would be greatly appreciated.. Dean

Would you share the template for the flash bandit system you are using ? TIA

Don´t know what you meant by the closing indicator in your last post.

mrtools:

Ray just for information the UniCross histo draws the histo at the cross of the T3 and the snake(recalculating centered tma).

Dear Mr mrtools,

do you have unicross histo indicator that already  been compiled, because after I compile with my Metaquoete and I add to my chart, the Indicator is blank.

regards,

samuel

Reason: