100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 46

OK, for 7am I see the GBP/AUD looking like it could be a setup for next hour, but I don't like to trade Friday New York very much and so I'm probably done for the day. If I am here next hour I'll post, if not then done for the week.

Joe Smoe I'd love to see your feedback on any of this if you are here -

Jeff

elijahsmithklime:
I combined JS's with other TSUs i summed up from my own System entry/exit strategy and guess what ? this is my first trade with the discovered combination

I'll really test it for a week then go live, but with this result on the first trade i am more than convinced that this setup should be profitable in the long run.

Suggestions and comments welcomed.

Thank you JS.

Files:
a_1.gif  66 kb

elijahsmithklime:
Thank you JS.

elijahsmithklime,

That is great. Id love to hear what you have added.

Please share with us what you have come up with.

JS

look like DT-Zigzag

look like DT-Zigzag

How long will you wait

joesmoe:
Hello fellow traders,

The Mac D Reverse TSU:

I have another set up I love to use. This one is very easy to see, easy to trade and you don't have to be glued to your computer as much. It also will satisfy the trader who wants multiple trades a day and does not want to be as patient and feels he has to make alot of trades each day.

1- Put up every single pair that your broker will allow on your MT4 Platform

This allows you to have lots of choices

2- Set everyone to 1HR time frame.

3- Drag TRO 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor onto each pair.

4- Put MAC D onto each Pair set at 11,12,11

5-Drag TRO support and Resistance onto each pair

See Picture below for example.

Rules

1- Wait for Number three to show up on the pair.

2- Wait tell the Histogram peaks and retraces back the other direction.

3- It's better to see a High peak on the Mac D Histogram

The reason why this works so well is it allows you to trade often because you are looking at so many pairs. You start to not take junk trades because you know there are more pairs to look at and it allows you to not force a bad trade just for the sake of trading.

This also works because the 1hr time frame will have a pullback or reversal and it does not have to be much to make a great number of pips. Going to the lower time frames would work as well but your risk of how much it will move is the key. This will also take you out of lower time frame wip saw.

JOE SMOE

How long (or how many bars) on the MACD, after "3" has appeared, will you wait to enter the trade.

In some cases, the MACD has taken 2 bars (in the correct direction) and I have entered. However, there have been other cases, where it has taken 4 bars for the MACD to confirm the direction.

Is this TOO LATE to enter?

Very interesting things going on in this thread.....

Da Best Time

wromek:
Can you sepcify more info about how you trade first 2 setups?

And what times are the best for them.

cheers, wromek

My favourite currency is GU n i love to trade it. The really best times for me is at open london (8.00AM GMT0) n open New York (12.00PM GMT0) because the price had reached matured range, Take note that the Level 3 Semafor Ball for Highest or Lowest always appeared at this time in TF1H. But beware sometimes if in case has a big news, the price move very fast (strong bullish o9r strong bearish), this Semafor Ball would be repaint 2 or 3 time. So its up to us to make entry, follow trend or waiting till it stop n change direction. My rules:

SELL ENTRY

1. Level 3 Semafor Ball appeared at highest price in TF1H.

2. 2nd histogram bar move down from highest peak.

3. Price has touched Bollinger Band upper line n started move down.

4. Stochastic Oscillator 8,3,3 show %K had reached 80 area n start cross down %D.

5. Open TF5M or TF15M n waiting EMA5 cross down EMA13 to make entry. Almost these EMA cross at Bollinger Band middle line.

BUY ENTRY

1. Level 3 Semafor Ball appeared at lowest price in TF1H.

2. 2nd histogram bar move up from lowest peak.

3. Price has touched Bollinger Band lower line n started move up.

4. Stochastic Oscillator 8,3,3 show %K had reached 20 area n start cross up %D.

5. Open TF5M or TF15M n waiting EMA5 cross up EMA13 to make entry.

My Target Point at Daily Support or Resistance line n sometime i use Fibonacci Expansion. For scalping i like to monitor TF 15M, 5M n 1M Target Point 10-20pips.

All the best..

Js

Well they are nothing special, i used stochastics 14,3,3 with ToR (which i downloaded from forex tds to know if the current trend that i am following is valid) in conjunction with your S/R. Then i used 4hrs and 1hr charts to confirm the current trend, then i buy/sell when the price reaches the support or ressistance level on the 1hr charts (in relation to the major trend, which in the case of the chart i posted early, was an uptrend) using the 14,3,3 stochastics as my oscillator and i used 15pips trailing stops with 40-50pips stop loss.

system and tools are great joesmoe thanks i add a 200ma ,it acts like a magnet on a 1min chart .wait for 3s and break of sr line .price is far away from 200ma.lock and load ,shoot for price to back to 200ma.instead of duck hunting,i ma hunt.works for me.

ad777777:
system and tools are great joesmoe thanks i add a 200ma ,it acts like a magnet on a 1min chart .wait for 3s and break of sr line .price is far away from 200ma.lock and load ,shoot for price to back to 200ma.instead of duck hunting,i ma hunt.works for me.

Can you explain this a little more

For example sr line - what do you use?

is the 200ma a simple ma or ema?

Not sure how you do this because the 3 repaints a lot on the 1M chart

Thanks

Reason: