BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 12

as probably u know in the manual mentioned that in the cases we should not trade.

the other problem that i have faced is this:

consider a buy signal in h1,to confirm this supposed buy signal i should monitor m15 TF for example i had the buy signal at 10 so m15 should have 4 blu bars(it means 1 hour till 11) then i open an order.but the question is here:

if one of this bar changed to red or green then the confirmation is faild.when the buy signal is confirmed?i mean i should monitor 4 other blue bar in m15

i could not be able to understand that what indicatores u use for this strategy(trade in h1 and confirmation in m15).as u know the BT2 indicatores are 30% more sensetive than BT1 so what set u use for the system.

and if it is possible please illustrate that how u use the Stochastic for exiting

the trade.

again

tanx alot

to let you know that i am testing the strategy according to your rulls so i will post the results perhaps it will be useful

kamyar:
i could not be able to understand that what indicatores u use for this strategy(trade in h1 and confirmation in m15).as u know the BT2 indicatores are 30% more sensetive than BT1 so what set u use for the system.

and if it is possible please illustrate that how u use the Stochastic for exiting

the trade.

again

tanx alot

I am using all BT1 and BT2 indicators except BT2. So I am using 7 indicator.

kamyar:

the trade.

again

tanx alot

When I see the good signals from Stochastic (14, 5, 5) I may exit using this indicator (image 1).

But I am not trading when the market is noisy and we have a lot of signals on H1 timeframe with contradiction with each other. If I want to trade on noisy market I am not using the Stoch for exit.

This Braintrading system is very sensitive and the Stochastic indicator may be used as a market condition indicator: if this indicator is moving according to the rules described in the books (from down to up and opposite by cycles in right way) I am using this Braintrading system. This "right" ("as in the book") movement of Stochastic was before Christmas. Between Christmas and New Year was special case (and noisy, and some influence to the market). So you may decide to use Stoch for exit or not.

This Stochastic indicator is not part of the system. You may use any indicator you are comfortable with.

Files:
1_12.gif  32 kb
2_9.gif  29 kb

kamyar:
to let you know that i am testing the strategy according to your rulls so i will post the results perhaps it will be useful

I did forward test of my rules (I traded on demo account).

It works.

hi newdigital

thank you for your terrefic description.what do u mean BT2.you mean BrainTrend2?

kamyar:
thank you for your terrefic description.what do u mean BT2.you mean BrainTrend2?

BT2 is Braintrading2 indicator.

I was talking about BT2 (Braintrading 2 indicator).

It was stated in the manual that we can not attach in the chart BT1 and BT2 indicators in the same time.

On the image 1 is BT1 indicator.

Image 2 is BT2 indicator.

So BT1 is more sensitive.

I am not using BT2 indicator at all.

Files:
1_14.gif  18 kb
2_10.gif  18 kb

newdigital:
I was continuing trading using this system and I think the next step of the development is to create this EA but not for trading. For alarms, for confirmation etc. EA as assistant. I will try to think about it.

Newdigital:

Ref Post #106

I coded an Indicator according to your specifications:

if we have a BrainTrend1Sig BUY signal on H1 chart (eg. 08:00) then,

we must also have a blue bar at 08:00, 08:15, 08:30 and 08:45 on the M15 chart.

The crude original version is attached.

What is interesting is that I used a square to show exactly the entry and the exit point (which is at the opening of a bar). This way, you can see visualy if you're having a profit or a loss, compared to BrainTrend signals showing dots way over and under the real entry and exit prices, giving you the false impressions of always being in profit.

So far, after visually inspecting the differents instruments, not good entry points are shown... Most of the entry points given by the indicator are turning into a loss a few bar later...

I think that I'm losing faith in BrainTrend indicators...

Daniel

Files:

dblais:
Newdigital:

Ref Post #106

I coded an Indicator according to your specifications:

if we have a BrainTrend1Sig BUY signal on H1 chart (eg. 08:00) then,

we must also have a blue bar at 08:00, 08:15, 08:30 and 08:45 on the M15 chart.

The crude original version is attached.

What is interesting is that I used a square to show exactly the entry and the exit point (which is at the opening of a bar). This way, you can see visualy if you're having a profit or a loss, compared to BrainTrend signals showing dots way over and under the real entry and exit prices, giving you the false impressions of always being in profit.

So far, after visually inspecting the differents instruments, not good entry points are shown... Most of the entry points given by the indicator are turning into a loss a few bar later...

I think that I'm losing faith in BrainTrend indicators...

Daniel

Not like this.

If we have BrainTrend1Sig BUY signal ((eg. 08:00), and BrainTrend2sig Buy signal on the same close bar on H1 chart we must look on M15 chart. And we must not have any red color from all 7 Braintrading indicators (on M15) at 08:00, 08:15, 08:30 and 08:45 on the M15 chart.

If we have sell signals from BrainTrend1Sig indicator and sell signal from BrainTrend2sig indicator on the same close bar on H1 timeframe, we must look on M15 chart and we must not have any blue color from all 7 Braintrading indicators (on M15) at 08:00, 08:15, 08:30 and 08:45 on the M15 chart.

Sometimes I am doing confirmation not during the 4 bars on M15 (at 08:00, 08:15, 08:30 and 08:45). Sometimes I am doing confirmation during the 3 bars: at 08:15, 08:30 and 08:45.

And what is about 09:00? We will open order at nine. Because at 09:00 the 8th hour bar is closed (with signal from BT1sig and BT2sig) and new bar is opened and we enter.

The time (08:00 and so on) is an example only.

Reason: