Metatrader known bugs ... - page 104

According to metatader for build 865

1. MQL4: The ArrayCopy function has been fixed and optimized - the performance speed has increased by 20%, copying of the array to itself has been fixed.
  2. MQL4: Fixed an error that could lead to terminal crash after deletion of graphical objects from MQL4 programs.

Neither is true

techmac:
According to metatader for build 865
  1. MQL4: The ArrayCopy function has been fixed and optimized - the performance speed has increased by 20%, copying of the array to itself has been fixed.
  2. MQL4: Fixed an error that could lead to terminal crash after deletion of graphical objects from MQL4 programs.
Neither is true

Ovo's example still causing terminal crash - those errors are not corrected in build 865

mladen:
Ovo's example still causing terminal crash - those errors are not corrected in build 865

Funny that mt claims that it happens when the array is set as series - ArraySetAsSerries(array,true). That is not correct. Example I tested uses default settings for arrays which is false not true

The story of ignoring errors seems to be continuing

mladen:
Funny that mt claims that it happens when the array is set as series - ArraySetAsSerries(array,true). That is not correct. Example I tested uses default settings for arrays which is false not true The story of ignoring errors seems to be continuing

They think if they don't admit the error it will disappear

I am having problems with arrays ever since my terminal got updated last time. Anybody knows some workaround?

apprentice coder:
I am having problems with arrays ever since my terminal got updated last time. Anybody knows some workaround?

You will have to wait for some new build that will correct it or revert metatrader to earlier build

apprentice coder:

There is no workaround. That is an error of metatrader - and they are not doing much to correct it

Thanks for the answers guys

apprentice coder:
Thanks for the answers guys

You are welcome, but until they correct all that needs to be corrected you will probably have more problems than you have counted on

techmac:
You are welcome, but until they correct all that needs to be corrected you will probably have more problems than you have counted on

Oh, no worry

By then I will be a great coder

Reason: