4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 75

nbtrading:
Isn't AO the same as MACD?

Not exactly, but close to it

MACD is difference of two EMAs

AO is difference of two SMAs (fixed sma 5 and sma 34)

Dear Mladen,

Please, can i have the 4tf trix and 4tf cci in .ex4 format please. the mq4 version gives me errors when compiling. Thanks for your help.

Regards

ayo_deji:

Dear Mladen,

Please, can i have the 4tf trix and 4tf cci in .ex4 format please. the mq4 version gives me errors when compiling. Thanks for your help.

Regards

there are so many versions of indicators,it is better if you up load (the indicator you are using or want use) mq4 file here,may be moderators or some one help you removing errors.

regards

ayo_deji:

Dear Mladen,

Regards

please post the mq4 files that you are trying to use

Dear Mladen. Here are the mq4 giving  error while compiling. I will appreciate if you can help convert to .ex4.

Best Regards

Debates & Discussions

4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas

ayo_deji, 2016.05.18 22:24

Dear Mladen. Here are the mq4 giving  error while compiling. I will appreciate if you can help convert to .ex4.

Best Regards

Here are these 3 first

Debates & Discussions

4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas

ayo_deji, 2016.05.18 22:24

Best Regards

And here are these too

thanks mladen,

Can you please get the .ex4 posted here. Regards

Thanks so much mladen. I got them now.

Regards.

Hello mladen , may i had a request to change the 4 time frame bb stops using high low price for calculation ?

Same like the BBands stop v3 .

Reason: