Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 145

mladen:

Dimitri

No need for that (restricting the forum access). The only bad with thing from the above is that some people are forced to pay for something they should not. Those are not bad things there (at least that is solved - those are not one more in the endless parade of solar wind variations) so at least that harm is avoided. As of the "author" : that will happen - private the forum or not. That is the human nature

Happy to hear this Mr.Mladen,

A very high state of the Genius...(a humanbeing)

Greetings...

mladen:

Upgraded dynamic zones polychromatic momentum

Upgraded choice of prices. Code optimization done. Obsolete code removed.

Beautiful. That's a work of art.

heispark:
It just petty that you only live in this clumsy website. Since last update, user experience of Forex-tsd became just frustrating. Just none of the expected features doesn't work including search. You make many excellent tools but it's very difficult to find them by search keyword. When I click your profile, all I get is your username and location! I expect I can read all the postings you've made from your profile. All the URL links I save before also gone and don't work anymore. I have endless complaints of this website. It's just shame... Forexfactory is 10 times better at least in system wise. I hope you move to FF. I come to this site only because of you, otherwise i won't never ever come to here.

I believes he will not be move any where,he is TSD .... :):):)

mladen:

Dimitri

No need for that (restricting the forum access). The only bad with thing from the above is that some people are forced to pay for something they should not. Those are not bad things there (at least that is solved - those are not one more in the endless parade of solar wind variations) so at least that harm is avoided. As of the "author" : that will happen - private the forum or not. That is the human nature

It just petty that you only live in this clumsy website. Since last update, user experience of Forex-tsd became just frustrating. Just none of the expected features work including search. You make many excellent tools but it's very difficult to find them by search keyword. When I click your profile, all I get is your username and location! I expect I can read all the postings you've made from your profile. All the URL links I save before also gone and don't work anymore. I have endless complaints of this website. It's just shame... Forexfactory is 10 times better at least in system wise. I hope you move to FF. I come to this site only because of you, otherwise i will never ever come to here.

mntiwana:

I believes he will not be move any where,he is TSD .... :):):)

TSD è la familia.

krelian99:
TSD è la familia.
No doubts :)

Hi @mladen and mrtools

able to convert to mtf?

thank you. i deeply appreciate

mwambaFX:

Hi @mladen and mrtools

able to convert to mtf?

thank you. i deeply appreciate

This is the multi time frame version also upgraded to be user friendly