4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 26

mrtools:
This is a 4 time frame version of Schaff trend cycle, that was requested in mtf section.

I thank you.You make me happy today.

Hi, i am looking for a mtf-stochastic indicator, that gives a signal, when multiple timeframes going the the same direction.

For example, M5, M15 and H1 all three stochastics cross long or short, so i become a signal! Someone knows as a indicator??

Thanks!

Hi mladen, yes, this is the correct thread for my question. I think the "4 time frame stochastic 2" from your post #12 is good. Can someone program a alert if 3 timeframes goes in the same direction? Thanks!

4_time_frame_stochastic_2.mq4

Sorry, i'm crazy. This indicator has a alert. Now i test!

how about Williams' Percent Range (William's ratio) 4 bar?

zigflip:
how about Williams' Percent Range (William's ratio) 4 bar?

if possible with 3/4 colours i.e. to show change of 60 / 40 levels rather than cross 50 or slope direction. many thanks if this possible!

zigflip:
if possible with 3/4 colours i.e. to show change of 60 / 40 levels rather than cross 50 or slope direction. many thanks if this possible!

zigflip

If colors are added then time frames must be subtracted. The eternal 8 drawing buffers limit of metatrader 4 - and since drawing buffer in metatrader 4 can have only 1 color, if you want more than 2 colors only 2 time frames can be monitored

mladen:
zigflip If colors are added then time frames must be subtracted. The eternal 8 drawing buffers limit of metatrader 4 - and since drawing buffer in metatrader 4 can have only 1 color, if you want more than 2 colors only 2 time frames can be monitored

aha okay, thought that was the case, i got a 1tf histo version is ok but takes up more space - if anyone wants me to attach i can...

thanks for help!

zigflip:
aha okay, thought that was the case, i got a 1tf histo version is ok but takes up more space - if anyone wants me to attach i can... thanks for help!

Unfortunately if we want more colors then it is the only solution (that damn metatrader limitation of 8 drawing buffers and just one color per drawing buffer is a serious limitation actually -it was a primary reason for some overcomplicated coding needed to show what is quite simple in some other trading platforms)

Hi, a question about the 4 tf stochastic indicator. When I switch the timeframes and i have switched on the alert-function, I always get e alert. Can someone please fix this problem, so I become the alert once only! Thanks!

4_time_frame_stochastic_2_1.mq4

Reason: