4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 50

airquest:
as you wish Mladen, as we don't have the source (what I understand), you're the chief. damn mq btw...

Too much bugs, too much "works now and pray that it will work tomorrow", and, finally, too much source that I don't even have to look in when I surf the net - regardless of names changes, color changes, source crippling (I even saw a comment that if you remove the commented out lines from the source it will work faster - that was said from a coder that considers himself a famous coder) to work as usually

And, finally, I am not doing it, but guys, it takes 3 lines of code in mql to do something that will not be forgotten buy the one that runs that ex4 - one of you knows what am I talking about since I have explained him how the thing that nobody wants to see on his PC can be done with this metatrader. It is just a matter of time when protection will be a protection, not a "protection", against "renaming coders"

Anyway, we have to wait a bit. These build are anything but stable builds. If they make it stable, only then real coding can start

mladen:
:)

Too much bugs, too much "works now and pray that it will work tomorrow", and, finally, too much source that I don't even have to look in when I surf the net - regardless of names changes, color changes, source crippling (I even saw a comment that if you remove the commented out lines from the source it will work faster - that was said from a coder that considers himself a famous coder) to work as usually

And, finally, I am not doing it, but guys, it takes 3 lines of code in mql to do something that will not be forgotten buy the one that runs that ex4 - one of you knows what am I talking about since I have explained him how the thing that nobody wants to see on his PC can be done with this metatrader. It is just a matter of time when protection will be a protection, not a "protection", against "renaming coders"

Anyway, we have to wait a bit. These build are anything but stable builds. If they make it stable, only then real coding can start

What are those "3 lines of code" doing?

techmac:
What are those "3 lines of code" doing?

Nothing special

Just a couple of simple windows API calls (and if they are disabled, the code will not work)

hi,

is it possible to create 4tf bar from separate window sma MIDDLE rsi bollinger band,

thanking you in advance

bearNbull:
hi,

is it possible to create 4tf bar from separate window sma MIDDLE rsi bollinger band,

thanking you in advance

bearNbull

It can, but right now I am pausing with these types of indicators (waiting that metatrader corrects some errors that are present in build 670)

All time frame moving average : all_time_frame_ma.ex4

mladen:
All time frame moving average : all_time_frame_ma.ex4

Does that mean that the problem with buttons is solved?

techmac:
Does that mean that the problem with buttons is solved?

Not entirely

Anchoring still does not work properly, and the loss of buttons states is solved with a workaround. I think that the last one will not need any changes in the future, but with metaquotes we never know

All time frame T3 : all_time_frame_t3.ex4

All time frame linear regression value (LSMA) : all_time_frame_lsma.ex4

Reason: