4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 47

All time frames awesome oscillator : all_time_frame_awesome_oscolatori_bars.ex4

Some more options added : you can chose the symbol for drawing bars and you can chose if you wish to see trends based on zero crosses or a slope of the awesome oscillator

PS: to have more than one instance of the indicator on the same chart, simply set the UniqueID parameter to unique value

mladen:

Some more options added : you can chose the symbol for drawing bars and you can chose if you wish to see trends based on zero crosses or a slope of the awesome oscillator

PS: to have more than one instance of the indicator on the same chart, simply set the UniqueID parameter to unique value

Do you plan to make regular (not bars) form as you started for all time frames versions too?

on my own:
Do you plan to make regular (not bars) form as you started for all time frames versions too?

Yes, those suitable to be in the same window (that are within the same range of values regardless of the time frame)

on my own:

Here is one using that form - all time frames RVI : all_time_frame_rvi.ex4

Files:

Thank you

mladen:

I like the buttons things and immediate response on button click - much faster than entering values in parameters. Good work

All time frame macd : all_time_frame_macd_bars.ex4

This version is using built in metatrader macd. There will be a version with Gerald Appel way of signal line calculating too. It can show states based on signal line cross or on zero line crosses

Can we have the dss version too (if it can have levels that would be perfect)?

All time frame accelerator oscillator bars : all_time_frame_accelereator_oscillator_bars.ex4

All time frames DeMarker : all_time_frame_demarker.ex4

Reason: