1 hour new system. Agnew method - page 3

I'll prove it this week and then I comment

James, are you still trading using this method?

By the way, I Skyped you earlier. Not sure if you received my Skype.

good for markets moving in one direction.

on consolidation which happens 70% of the time, this method can give more false signals. so best to wait for trend continuation based on PA.

Seckit:
good for markets moving in one direction. on consolidation which happens 70% of the time, this method can give more false signals. so best to wait for trend continuation based on PA.

anytime you enter in the market, you enter in anticipation of it moving, the market can do what it wants to, can go sideways, up or down anytime it likes,

with forex we are trying to take an educated guess as where the price may be likley to go to , this is why we enter a position, so that we are in line with the trend,

you can never tell what the market will do, but this will show you the trend strength

Hello, could you post a photo with buy order please?

If EMA 10 is in mode LOW & level -200 I think that when the SMA is below price, then the EMA 10 must be in mode HIGH and level +200.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

tried this system before, same setup, but i enter on 10EMA and 6EMA cross over. all i can say is, it makes lot of invalid signals in ranging markets.

I have automated this strategy and it is not winning. I can post the results if someone need it.

VabRus:
I have automated this strategy and it is not winning. I can post the results if someone need it.

its not an automated system

its a manual trading method

you can not automate it

it is to be used as a tool to help you gauge the markets strength or weakness ,

its not a holy grail either , its just a tool to help you see the type of trend you are in, wither it be strong down, strong up, weak down, weak up, or all chop and not going anywhere

Ok, I do not understood, sorry. I thought that I could help.

Reason: