TheCubeFX | RAS ID 33354 - page 3

This was a tough day

I'm not going to lie to you - this was a tough day. I made back 7% of my 10% loss, so I'm quite happy, but also tired.

TheCubeFX:
Is 1% enough? That is the question I ask myself everytime before I trade. TheCube strategy makes 1% profit for every 10 pips. On the other hand, if I loose 10 pips I loose 10% of my account balance.

However, if you were given one day to make one trade, won't your spot the at least 10 pips or 20 pips?

My question to my subscribers is this:

Will you be happy if I only trade once per day banking only + - 15 pips? Will you be happy with only 1% roi per day?

Regards,

Hi there.

I'm your only one subscriber.....

Yes, for sure! I'd be really MORE THAN HAPPY if you would be able to make +/-15 pips per day, constantly, but I think this is easier to say that to do, by your side, looking at your recent results....

ZioB

ZioBoje:
Hi there.

I'm your only one subscriber.....

Yes, for sure! I'd be really MORE THAN HAPPY if you would be able to make +/-15 pips per day, constantly, but I think this is easier to say that to do, by your side, looking at your recent results....

ZioB

Hi ZioB,

Thank you for subscribing!

You are 100% correct, it's easier said than done. However, you'll also notice that many times I've banked my +- 15 pips on my 1st trade for the day. The biggest challenge to overcome is to stop trading for the day. This is something I'm still working very hard at! Discipline and more discipline!

Let's see how it goes... Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers!

Eurjpy

Knowing when to get in is important...

Eurusd h1

For those of you wondering why I closed that order so early, is because we were approaching the 50MA, which were acting as support for the last 2 days - see pic attached.Waiting for the bounce or the break...

Files:
eurusd_h1.gif  52 kb

Glad it's Friday

Well, I'm glad it's Friday! This has been a rocky week, much up and down, but I'm glad to have recovered all the dips and ended the week with profit to show! Now I take a break...

Have a great weekend!

Cheers!

TheCube RAS ID 33354 | MTi Risk Analyses | MyFxBook

Ranked 51st

Currently ranked 51st after 4 weeks, which I'm extremely happy about. I did not expect to be here after just 4 weeks, but hey, I'm glad to be here!

As always keeping the losses tight and the profits... are coming in slowly but surely :-)

Cheers!

Risk Assesment

Hi all,

I know that many traders post their results in order to get more subscribers, which I suppose is the whole idea behind becoming a trader with RAS.

However, today I would like to share with you my risk assessment that is being monitored by MTi. You are more than welcome to visit the site yourself, but for your convenience I'm attaching it to the post.

The idea behind my system is to have low risk and high return. By low risk I mean that I try to keep the draw down on the account below 10%. This I do by always trading with a tight stop loss. I have had a 18% draw down a week ago, but recovered from that within 2 days. According to MTi there is a 3.1% chance of me loosing 10% on my account and a 0.1% chance that I'll loose 20%.

I would like to think that these figures are quite acceptable considering we are trading in a high risk environment. Also keep in mind that you can lower the risk considerable by trading smaller lots.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you.

Cheers!

Files:
mti_risk.gif  23 kb

Forex Trading is exciting

I've just spend about an hour reading through many threads posted here promoting signal services. At the end many of them end up blowing someone's account and are ended off with a few upsetting posts.

That's why I have to state the following:

I've set certain parameters in post #1, which should be followed at all times. If you trade in higher volumes then I cannot protect your account. I have strict set of rules I trade to. The most important rule is to close all trades and to stop trading for 1 daysif I loose 10% ( now 20% ) of my account balance. During this period you can unsubscribe from my signals if you feel like it. Also I trade with a tight stop loss at all times. I might be trading high volumes compared to other systems, but this is how I trade and that is why I'm in and out of a trade in less than 1 hour.

Your risk will be determined by the lot size you trade. DO NOT exceed the parameters in post #1 ( 1 Lot / $10,000 ) and we should all understand one another. If you sign up for my signal you should know that you will be risking 20% of your account balance. That is if you are only trading my signals on your account.

I will never let orders run into draw downs and I'll never blow up my account, even though it's a demo account, because I use a stop loss at all times.

Forex Trading is exciting - let's try and enjoy the ride!

Lot Size Update

H everybody.

Just a quick update on my lot size I trade.

Current account balance is $15,931 and my lot size I trade is 1.60,

Yes, I know that the lot size should be lower and I would assume that my subscribers would trade smaller lots if they want lower risk.

However, if you are not aware of how my system works, I trade with a very tight stop loss, which means I do not have orders in draw down for days. My take profits varies from 15 to 30 pips, which is basically all I'm looking to make per day. This would give me 1% to 2% roi per day on my account.

As a new subscriber I do not expect you to trade with such high risk, unless you have the capital to risk. But please keep in mind that I will stop trading for a day should my account hit a 20% draw down, which means that if you trade the same lot size I do and the same account balance, you will never loose more than 20% of your account balance while subscribed to my signals, but I'm doing my very best to make sure it does not get to that.

Just quickly a few stats you should take note of:

Max Open Positions: 4

Largest Loosing Trade: 40 pips ( $560 )

Largest Winning Trade 50 pips ( $1,800 )

Cheers!

Reason: