Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 747

I tried it

the MTF version is not working

Can you turn this into MTF

Thanks M

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Qualm01, that or any properly coded indicator will repaint on the current open bar regardless of your smooth setting, once the bar is closed it will not repaint.

Hello Mr.Tools

Thnx for the reply but when i am talking about repainting i don t mean smaller time-frame bars i know it should repaint till its close...i mean MTF bar,meaning the biggest time frame's bar.For example i use h4 settings on m15 chart the repainting bar is h4 bar i mean there are sixteen m15 bar in one h4 bar and the repainting value of cci is h4's value not m15 so there is no difference between step mtf CCI and CCI nrp & mtf...I need to see repainting history of h4 CCI' value on m15 bar chart..Hope i am clear enough..Sorry for the english..I thought that if we have a chance to adjust smooth parameter to a smaller value than 1 we may see the history of repainting CCI h4...Is it possible to modify or create an indicator like this?Show every CCI movement(value) of h4 bar for every m15 bar without repainting?I try to demonstrate it with a picture..As you know blue line of CCI is D1 value and the red lines shows us how D1 CCI was moving while D1 bar developing on H1 chart...PS:Red lines are imaginary CCI movements..

Files:
xauusdxh1.png  23 kb

Here is same picture with red dots.Red dots present H1 close's CCI value of D1 MTF 14 period CCI..The inception of CCI It is something like CCI in CCI..Hope i am clear enough..

Files:
xauusdxh11.jpg  78 kb

rkhan1:
I tried it

the MTF version is not working

Can you turn this into MTF

Thanks M

Rkhan, got the mtf working,apparently even on the non mtf version there is only 2 working buffers.

Thats better

works great

Thanks Mr T

qualm01:
Here is same picture with red dots.Red dots present H1 close's CCI value of D1 MTF 14 period CCI..The inception of CCI It is something like CCI in CCI..Hope i am clear enough..

Hello Mr.Tools

I guess you are busy, at least can u answer these questions?Is this indicator codable?Will you code it?

Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips..

qualm01:
Hello Mr.Tools

I guess you are busy, at least can u answer these questions?Is this indicator codable?Will you code it?

Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips..

Qualm01, haven't got it straight in my head how to code it yet.

Mr M

Mr T

Is it possible, if you can add a vertical and horizontal shift to this indy

Thanks again

Files:
super_trend.mq4  13 kb

rkhan1:
Mr M

Mr T

Is it possible, if you can add a vertical and horizontal shift to this indy

Thanks again

Rkhan1, added a vertical shift, indicator already has a sort of horizontal shift controlled by some preset values if OldCalculation = true, if false it is using atr for up and down shift.

Files:

Mr T

Thank you for your time and expertise

Thanks Always

Reason: