Everything about RSI - page 96

Hi mladen and mrtools,

I dont know if its possible or not or is even realistic. Can we combined the output of 2 RSI indicators in one histo indicator

So say if we have RSI1 with Length : 20 , Levelup : 70 , LevelDown : 30 and RSI2 with Length 25 , Levelup : 60 , LevelDown : 40. And we want to go long or short only when both of them give long and short signal. So if say we get long signal from both of them then histo will plot green lines, now if RSI2 goes short but not RSI1 then histo will continue plotting green lines, now after sometime RSI1 also gives sell signal, now since this one aligns with RSI2 the histo will plot red lines.

Thanks

Abhinav

Abhinav:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

I dont know if its possible or not or is even realistic. Can we combined the output of 2 RSI indicators in one histo indicator

So say if we have RSI1 with Length : 20 , Levelup : 70 , LevelDown : 30 and RSI2 with Length 25 , Levelup : 60 , LevelDown : 40. And we want to go long or short only when both of them give long and short signal. So if say we get long signal from both of them then histo will plot green lines, now if RSI2 goes short but not RSI1 then histo will continue plotting green lines, now after sometime RSI1 also gives sell signal, now since this one aligns with RSI2 the histo will plot red lines.

Thanks

Abhinav

Abhinav

Yes it is possible

If I am correct there is already something like that made, just can not find it right now

mladen:
Abhinav

Yes it is possible

If I am correct there is already something like that made, just can not find it right now

Thanks mladen that wud be great if we can have such combination

Abhinav:
Thanks mladen that wud be great if we can have such combination

did you see this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733

nbtrading:
did you see this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733

I think it is different from what he is searching

Zero lag RSI by Alexander Gettinger

zero_lag_rsi.mq4

Files:

MACD on RSI indicator

macdonrsi.mq4