4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 59

bobzahra:
Hi Mr.Tools and Mladen Sorry for asking help you again. Would you change this indicator so that it give an alert when price cross +/- 100 level, not zerro cross alert, my main system use stoch-rsi and cci histo...the reason i used cci for give me an early signal for reversal or back again to the main trend after reversal or close my position,but if we use zero cross,we always late. Thanks again for your big help

Hi Bobzahra, maybe you can use this, this cci histo will draw the histo according to when the cci leaves user defined cci overbought/oversold levels.

I am sorry Mr.Tools I'am afraid that is not what i'm looking for, what i need is if price break up/down at +100 level it gives an alert, and also to -100 level.

Hello Dear Mladen and Mr. Tools!

I look for 4 TF ema varition + filter,

but I don't see in the attached files .If there is an opportunity that make, please. Or offer alternative =)

Best regards,Chris.

Air92:
Hello Dear Mladen and Mr. Tools!

I look for 4 TF ema varition + filter,

but I don't see in the attached files .If there is an opportunity that make, please. Or offer alternative =)

Best regards,Chris.

Hello Chris, made it 4 tf.

bobzahra:
I am sorry Mr.Tools I'am afraid that is not what i'm looking for, what i need is if price break up/down at +100 level it gives an alert, and also to -100 level.

Bobzahra, if you click on the paper clip on this thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 there's a lot of different cci alert variations to choose from.

mrtools:
Hello Chris, made it 4 tf.

Dear mr.Tools, it it is impossible to make opportunity to choose the period under each taymfreym?

Probably, it will demand the certain massif which can't be made just like that.

Thank you.

Air92:
Dear mr.Tools, it it is impossible to make opportunity to choose the period under each taymfreym?

Probably, it will demand the certain massif which can't be made just like that.

Thank you.

Chris, far as I know it's not possible to make it to have a different period for every time frame.

mrtools:
Chris, far as I know it's not possible to make it to have a different period for every time frame.

Thank you Dear Bill.

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to adjust the the attached 4TF Gann HiLo indicator so that i can set all the 4 bars to the same TF (this is already possible), but have a different setting for each bar. For example, i set all the 4 bars to M15 (current TF) and then have settings of 20, 40, 60, 80 for the bars. Alerts would be selectable as now - 2, 3 or 4 bars of the same color. Would be great if this could be done. Thanks for your assistance.

Regards

Jasjit

4_time_frame_gann_high-low_activator_nmc.mq4

可惜没有源码。如果将这个scMTF布scmtf_bollinger.ex4林做成4TF版本就好了。谢谢!

Reason: