High/Low Breakout Scalper - page 9

scorpion:
Hey Dan You can set order lifetime to any minutes you want. (Order_Life_Mins in the settings). You want it to expire in 59 mins, set Order_Life_Mins = 59. Try this. And trailing stop is there too. Set TS_Mode = 1 will trail the trade SL. Note that it will start trailing only price move more than x pips as specified in TS_Trigger. These are all in Expert Settings. Check that.

You are wonderful guy i have gain a lot from this forum most especially from you scorpion, i dont know how to thank you.I have been looking for this type of EA for more than a year. But what i need is that i will like the setup as this buy at 10 pips above high of previous bar and sell at 10 pips belowprevious bar , stop loss for sell will be at buy entry and stop loss for buy at sell entry,no take profit but if buy position is open till another bar is formed stop loss will authomatically move to 10pips under just concluded bar, thesame for sell position so that it will form continuos process.I will appreciate if it can work on any time frame. I tried it manualy on AUDUSD,EURUSD,USDCAD EURGBP,and it work well on dail. If it is buy position it will be 10 pips pus spread.Thanks.

niyadcom:
You are wonderful guy i have gain a lot from this forum most especially from you scorpion, i dont know how to thank you.I have been looking for this type of EA for more than a year. But what i need is that i will like the setup as this buy at 10 pips above high of previous bar and sell at 10 pips belowprevious bar , stop loss for sell will be at buy entry and stop loss for buy at sell entry,no take profit but if buy position is open till another bar is formed stop loss will authomatically move to 10pips under just concluded bar, thesame for sell position so that it will form continuos process.I will appreciate if it can work on any time frame. I tried it manualy on AUDUSD,EURUSD,USDCAD EURGBP,and it work well on dail. If it is buy position it will be 10 pips pus spread.Thanks.

which ea n setting u use..

Hellow scorpion am trying to make tangible thing out of your breakout EA, but it will perform better if it can be modified as this

1) make consistent trade at least one trade per candle stick

2)any open position will be closed immidiately the candle stick that open it close.

If this can be done, i will send the parameter that i use that will give 100% reurn on account, plaese try to do these for benefit of all.

scorpion:
I knew somebody was going to say this. Coded for you, but when a position is reversed, it must run additional 2x the spread to get the expected reversal result. Test it (forward testing!)...

Not sure what you mean about spread but I think the strategy is as good as any of them. Thanks for the brilliant programming

I just keep getting alerts for these orders but no actual execution. Live trading is checked. Allow DLL is good. I tried looking at the code but not much of a coder. I have IBFX (5 point decimal).

NEED AN INDICATOR WHEN LAST RATE IS HIGHER THEN LAST THREE BARS HIGHEST CLOSE OR LAST THREE BARS LOWEST CLOSE WITH SIGNAL IF VOLUME IS HIGHER THEN LAST BARS VOLUME OR WITHOUT IT SIGNALLING BOTH BY DIFF COLOUR.

THANKS IF ADVANCE FOR THIS

scorpion:
I knew somebody was going to say this. Coded for you, but when a position is reversed, it must run additional 2x the spread to get the expected reversal result. Test it (forward testing!)...

forex guru pls give an indicator for the below calculation of pivots and telll when how in what intervals to use it

Tom DeMark Pivot Point System

Condition Calculation Tomorrow's Projections

Today Close < today high + today low + High= x/2 - today low

Today Open today close + today low = x Low= x/2 - today high

X = (H + (L * 2) + C)

Today Close > today high + today low + High= x/2 - today low

Today Open today close + today high = x Low= x/2 - today high

X = ((H * 2) + L + C)

Today Close = today high + today low + High= x/2 - today low

Today Open today close + today close = x Low= x/2 - today high

X = (H + L + (C * 2))

PP = X / 4 R1 = (X / 2) - L S1 = (X / 2) - H

pls get me an indicator for the below calculation in attachment

Try implementing these rules around the London open, typically there is a rush of orders coming in around 8am GMT and this results in short sharp trends in this period.

Hi, Can you provide the latest version as per today? Is it still working???

Reason: