Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1508

broody:

Hi Malden , could you add alert and masage to this indicator when change color after close candle?

broody

Try it out

G'day Mladen,

Could you please add alerts to crossing?

Kind regards and thanks

Wil 

Files:
RSIOMA_v3.mq4  8 kb

Wildamaori:

G'day Mladen,

Could you please add alerts to crossing?

Kind regards and thanks

Wil 

Could you be more specific?

Which crossing?

mladen:

broody

Try it out

I need alert when change color candle is complite and start creating new candle

maybe this indi help

Files:

mladen:

Could you be more specific?

Which crossing?

These ones please Maden.

Also, what do the magenta and blue squares/rectangles signify? The dot is the crossing, I'm stumped with the other.

Thanks.

Wil 

Files:

broody:

I need alert when change color candle is complite and start creating new candle

maybe this indi help

Try the indicator I posted first

The indicator you posted does not have anything of the options that the indicator I posted has

mladen:

Try the indicator I posted first

The indicator you posted does not have anything of the options that the indicator I posted has

The first is not good work for me

I need that indi shows alert like this indi

Files:

broody:

The first is not good work for me

I need that indi shows alert like this indi

Would you be so kind and explain what exactly is the indicator that I posted doing wrong to you?

PS: I would appreciate if you stop posting meaningless examples of "what  you need" and make a clear to the last letter explanation what is the special idea that you have about alerts (since what you posted so far is anything but a normal indicator with normal alerts). What was posted as an anwser to your requests does the following (among other things)

And has the following options controlling the alerts

So, please let me know what exactly is that indicator "missing" that you can no do with it?

Hi Mladen, it is possible to add arrows to this indicator in the crossing (Price crossing MA) with the possibility to also change the arrows Gap, arrow Size and arrows Code. I would be very grateful.

Julio:
Hi Mladen, it is possible to add arrows to this indicator in the crossing (Price crossing MA) with the possibility to also change the arrows Gap, arrow Size and arrows Code. I would be very grateful.

Julio

Use any existing ma cross indicator and set the fast period to 1 (it will be the same as price crossing some average)

Reason: