Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 150

Wulong10:

Hi, would you so kind as to add divergence to it ?

Krelian likes to draw divergence lines all by him self, but I have no time for that with my 'simple' charts. 

Greets,

Wulong 

Added divergence.

mrtools:

Added divergence.

Hey Mrtools,

It seems you have landed from the high sky with this present. Like all divergence tools, it will not always be right, but at least it will be helpful. We will check it out. Thanks !

Wulong10:

Hey Mrtools,

It seems you have landed from the high sky with this present. Like all divergence tools, it will not always be right, but at least it will be helpful. We will check it out. Thanks !

Is it not enough he manage time to visit here and handed over a flower for krelian and for you too :)

mntiwana:
Is it not enough he manage time to visit here and handed over a flower for krelian and for you too :)
I will give him a flower too. Hope he likes it.
Files:

mrtools:

Added divergence.

Very nice, Mrtools and many thanks also from me. So many divergences...  wow.

mntiwana:
A bouquet of lines and arrows :)

thefxpros:

Mladen is it possible to bring this dynamic zone wpr on chart?

I would like to obtain something like in the pic. Please let me know. Thanks

Guess this would be one way to do it, just using the wpr the result was very jagged, so added the option to use T3 smoothing if T3 period is > 1.

Files:

mrtools:

Guess this would be one way to do it, just using the wpr the result was very jagged, so added the option to use T3 smoothing if T3 period is > 1.

Dearest MRTOOLS

One more on chart WPR toy with DZ,looks you are in form today :)

appreciations.

regards

mrtools:

Have some errors: Array out of range in 'DZ wpr...' (259,19)

Not always, but 60% of my charts.

Hi mladen, this indicator set to Daily, on M15 chart is very CPU intensive. Would you please take a look to see if everything is correct? I do have several M15 charts open but this CPU issue doesn't occur when I use other indicators in MTF mode.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11725-dynamic-zone-indicators/page97#comment_1833856

Thank you,

madopter

P.S. I'm using the newest version of the DLL. 

krelian99:

Have some errors: Array out of range in 'DZ wpr...' (259,19)

Not always, but 60% of my charts.

Yep am working on it, for a temporary fix you can comment out property strict on line 21 and it's working for now.
Reason: